By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Resistance Thursdays!" League

You guys will have to add me, Bowties , some other league regular. I'm done for tonight though, but WoLoCo is still on.

Good games. I just can't get enthused over COOP though. I just feel like I'm letting my team down all the time.

Around the Network

Those were some good games guys. Thanks for hosting wenlan. I quit the competitive match because the rounds were unlimited. Wenlan should've joined a ranked match.

I was worried if I hit randomly join a ranked competitive game, I won't bring the whole party with me. Apparently, that's not true. I will do that next time :)

I enjoy the co-op games much more than the competitive games though. It's very addictive and I hope Insomniac will release more maps and mission soon. I know people either love it or hate it. Luckily, a pretty good number of my my PSN friends enjoy it.

Dogs, please don't feel that way. You are not letting your teammates down, it's a co-op game! Just like MMOG, You need your teammates to help you level up and later you will help other people out. The reason you feel others are doing better than you is because they are in higher levels and much better equipped, also they know the maps inside out. Trust me, if I can level up to 30 for a FPS co-op, you can do it with your eyes closed :)

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Does competitive leveling carry over to coop or vice-versa?

nope~
i wish

Around the Network

dogs rule i owe u an apology, i had said i'd get resistance 2 as soon it got out, but i couldnt. i had the money and everything but then i had a skool project to spend money on, then i bought my friend a birthday present and then i needed the money for skool

so ya my deepest apologies. but that dont mean i wont be gettin R2,

christmas wishlist: Resistance 2, and Motorstorm Pacific Rift. so i'll prolly get it then.

i woulda told ya earlier but my computer has to act like a lil @$$ nugget.

i shoulda told ya on PSN, sorry

If we're having a game tomorrow, I'll be there.

i'll be there too :)
unfortunately, our league organizer is not too crazy about the co-op :(

I my unemployment, I forgot what day of the week we were. There will be a game tonight starting at around 9PM Eastern. Anyone who want to play add Bowties .

If any of the regulars would like to share some of the PSN friends list "burden" please say so and I'll instruct people to add either of us.