By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GTA: San Andreas confirmed for Xbox Originals Oct 20th

Screenshots
Trailers
Features

Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs, and corruption. Now he’s back in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas™.

But Carl's family is in dire straits and his friends are headed for disaster. To make matters worse, he's just been framed for homicide.

Join Carl on his journey across the state of San Andreas as he fights to save his family and take back control of the streets.

• Sights: Become part of Carl's world through the astounding graphics of the Xbox®. Experience dynamic weather, from sunshine to smog. Relive the last 30 seconds of outrageous gameplay with instant replays!
  • Sounds: Listen to San Andreas, now sonically invigorated for the Xbox. Use custom soundtracks to craft your own personalized radio station of early 1990s anthems.
  • Space: Explore three huge cities on San Andreas, an island almost six times the size of Vice City. Visit deserts, rolling countryside, truck stops, secret military base, forest, mountains, and dozens of small towns.
  • Speed: Take control of BMX bikes, motorcycles, aircraft, trucks, cars, boats, hovercraft, and more.
  • Style: Pimp your ride with a custom sound system, nitro packs, rims, bumpers, upholstery, and other options.
  • Sports: Play mini-games like basketball, pool, dancing, low-rider hopping, Vegas games, and old-school arcade games.
  • Support: Use two-player cooperative mode for certain objectives.
Available for download oct 20th.

Is it worth 1200 points to download?
I am going to have to get a bigger drive 20 gig is no good anymore.

Link here.

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/g/grandtheftautosanandreas/default.htm

Around the Network

Cool. I may drop 1200 on this.

yeah...its worth that.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Would it be cheaper to buy it used?

drpunk said:

Yes but finding the old xbox games is the problem.

Where I live anyway they wont take trade ins on xbox games.

Around the Network
reask said:
drpunk said:

get it on ps2.

Hey that's great, but I own the PC version so I'll skip this probably.
Microsoft should release an achievement patch for all Xbox Originals and I would buy it

DOATS1 said:
reask said:
drpunk said:

get it on ps2.

Only problem with that is ps2 games second hand retail at about 20 euro average.

reask said:
DOATS1 said:
reask said:
drpunk said:

get it on ps2.

Only problem with that is ps2 games second hand retail at about 20 euro average.

What? My Local Irish Gamestop sells all second hand PS2 Games under 10 Euro

Barozi said:
Hey that's great, but I own the PC version so I'll skip this probably.
Microsoft should release an achievement patch for all Xbox Originals and I would buy it

I'm sure they would have if it were that easy. That little bit of extra effort would have made sales of these games soar.

Nice to hear about San Andreas. It's still 17.99 used so I might just give it a shot, since everyone talks so highly of it.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.