By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So what's next for the world of Lego games?

stof said:
So you guys are all pretty set on videogame lego adaptations, eh? I've got to admit I don't really see that happening. Part of why the lego games are successful is that they reach out to such a broad audience. Both gamers, and anyone who likes the franchises they ...honour? lampoon? It just seems unlikely that they'd make a lego game of another game. I can't see it selling too well.

In my defense, my Prince of Persia idea is based off the movie that is based off the videogame.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Lego Disney

Lego Fable.

Unfortunately due to a failure to meet original promises, the plastic pieces will not grow to make bigger plastic pieces as the game progresses.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

LOTR would probably do ok in lego format.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Lego Harry Potter
Lego Disney
Lego X-Men

Around the Network

Lego Spiderman would be cool, I would personally want a Lego X-men game, or Lego Green Lantern game

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Lego WWE
Lego Saving Private Ryan
Lego James Bond
Lego Justice League

Lego Gears of War, LOL. Imagine your lancer slicing through your enemy, spewing Lego blocks everywhere!

Enjoy

d21lewis said:
Lego WWE
Lego Saving Private Ryan
Lego James Bond
Lego Justice League

Please. No Lego James Bond.  I think that you're onto something with Lego WWE.  Imagine Lego limbs being ripped off.  That could get really graphic but be relatively unoffensive because it's Legos. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Lego James Bond FTW!!!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot