By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 3 Review? More like a hate speach.

Griffin said:
The game looks like crap, has poor animations and even worse looking and sounding weapons. The gameplay has zero good things about it, the levels look dull and boring. I was looking forward to this game before e3, but after its brutal showing and even worse videos since i have no idea how people could think this game is anything but garbage. Its like the Assassins creed of this Holiday season, people will buy the game in droves, and live to hate every moment of it.

Forgive me but where exactly in this pile of words is the part where we start laughing?

Around the Network
epinefridis said:
Griffin said:
The game looks like crap, has poor animations and even worse looking and sounding weapons. The gameplay has zero good things about it, the levels look dull and boring. I was looking forward to this game before e3, but after its brutal showing and even worse videos since i have no idea how people could think this game is anything but garbage. Its like the Assassins creed of this Holiday season, people will buy the game in droves, and live to hate every moment of it.

Forgive me but where exactly in this pile of words is the part where we start laughing?

Why would you laugh at the truth.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
libellule said:
I know since 3 months that Fallout3 will not be the hit everybody was expected.

Next time, mark my word.

Good game but not AAA

Also, since you're so willing to take credit for predicting that the game is bad, as proof your opinions are correct, will you also take the heat, if the game scores AAA, that your opinions are generally full of crap?

==> "full of crap" is insulting

but, yes, I will eat crow if the game is an AAA title (+90% review score ?

You can't have it both ways my friends. If this game doesn't score AAA, I lose nothing, if it does, I'll be marking your words for a different reason.

==> do what you want

Time to Work !

Onyxmeth said:
libellule said:

Next time, mark my word.

Good game but not AAA

I would so take this bet against you. I can see Zen is already going to feed you a plate full of crow once reviews come in, so i'll just let him do the work of remembering.

==> if u want

too bad I dont really count the high numbers of craps I have heard from some people, I could open a crows restaurant ...

so Fallout, no +90%, I have said it

Time to Work !

ZenfoldorVGI said:
darthdevidem01 said:
mrstickball said:
libellule said:

Next time, mark my word.

Good game but not AA

What kind of hit are you thinking it'll be?

Fallout 3 will easily sell 3 million copies between X360/PS3, and could hit 4m.

Fallout 3 will also garner 90%+ reviews ala Oblivion.

ditto....besides OXM gave it a 10

much more credible than this stupid review....will wait for IGN n Gametrailers n 1up!

I predict 9 + though for all of em

If I were predicting, I would agree with you. However, if I'm right, I won't jump back on these forums talking about how everyone should believe my guesses from now on, like that other guy.

LOL so much hate.
I never said people should believe me.

Again putting words in my mouth ???

I just think Fallout3 will not be a AAA title, nothing more, nothing less

(funny how people believe fanbody OXM, but doubt about unbiased french review from CanardPC that is a hardcore PC magazine)

Time to Work !

Around the Network

ZenfoldorVGI said:

lol, hmm, I choose to not believe a preview from CanardPC, French magazines, or France in general.

I'll wait for the real reviews.

You know, the 90 from America, the 2 from UK, 1 from Japan, and the 1 from Australia.

The reviews that have any sort of relevance whatsoever. You know those?

The only one of those I've seen is a 10/10.

lol, this guy.

/pass on the French Maxim preview.

/accept real reviews

Here's my review of that preview: I hope that's translated poorly, because nobody who writes like that should get paid for it.

I think you just found the craps you were talking about

(dont tell me the Japan review is Famitsu LOL)

Time to Work !

This game is a AAA game. Its actually one of the best RPGs released all year. I would say it was better than Mass Effect/Oblivion IMO.

Theres no doubting it, when I played this game it was fun and it was well made. I've played enough games to know this. Its actually good enough to blow through the layer of "meh" I have.

Tease.

How can a game take an afternoon... yet force you to wander underground for hours and hours?

Kasz216 said:
How can a game take an afternoon... yet force you to wander underground for hours and hours?

Fallout 1 took 10 mins if you knew what you were doing IIRC.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Kasz216 said:

Fallout 1 took 10 mins if you knew what you were doing IIRC.

Well yeah... but that's not "forcing" you to wander underground for hours and hours then.