By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OMG Hudson making a horror Wii game for the Wii "the calling" :O

@ sc94597: Geez that first video actually spooked me. O_o Looks very cool though not a game I would play by myself alone in darkness...

Around the Network

But the textures aren't high res! Some surfaces don't even have bump mapping! This is clearly crap!

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

It's pretty obviously based around IR control (there are also waggle sections). Looks promising. The more survival horror games the better (because then it's more likely one of them will actually be good.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Looks fantastic...I hope they can pull it off.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

looks promising! you cantell that what we saw was probably a mock up, but the spooky parts look pretty creepy

Around the Network

Whats a mock up anyway? Care anyone explain?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Looking really good!

Mock up I think is like a "demo" or "testing" version.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Or could be an early build.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Are you sure Hudson isn't making a horror Wii game for the 360?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

This is fan-freaking-tastic!

I really dig the first-person perspective. Also, the interface looks incredibly fluid.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.