By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The J man has decided what fanboy he will be

SONY>>J-Man

I will continue to be a SONY fanboys

Playstation FTW!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

The JK man joins the J man and the I girl.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Sony is just a bunch of dumasses just caring about some blue cd. The J man can give you a cd in any colour you want because the J man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sony

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

I f&%(#* hate u....... I'm sorry but its true.

The J man cares he really does

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

Not cool...

Sony FTW!

Sony FTW ;)

RolStoppable said:
If you'd like, you can become one of my servants.

I knew it!!! You're making your move. I'll save this in my bookmark for future references.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

RolStoppable said:
SHMUPGurus said:
RolStoppable said:
If you'd like, you can become one of my servants.

I knew it!!! You're making your move. I'll save this in my bookmark for future references.

You are paranoid.

Also, you should stop pretending that you try to uncover my plans. By now everyone knows that you are just one of my servants who desperately tries to increase my popularity.

Meh, I guess you're ''almost'' right. Ever since I've been dwelling in awesome threads you've posted in, people haven't stopped looking at my profile. I got over 300 page views in the last week. I'd start to be scared if I were you.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Why not make your own kind of fanboy...

Former something....