By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KZ2 TGS gameplay footage -OMG TOO MUCH ACTION-

SnakeEyez said:
makingmusic476 said:
Xen said:

This is the original with better graphics and more action. Still terrible in comparison with R2.

edit: this is colourless, personality-less, and not unique in any way. Damn I'm disappointed.

Wait until you play the game to say that.  ;)

Whoa whoa whoa... ur in the beta? Since when? I remember there being a thread about the beta keys going on, and u said that u didn't get one...damn, im so jealous.

I made the thread, and in the OP I specifically said, "I may or may not have gotten one."  :P

Edit: Honestly, how do you think I found out they were being sent out?

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
SnakeEyez said:
makingmusic476 said:
Xen said:

This is the original with better graphics and more action. Still terrible in comparison with R2.

edit: this is colourless, personality-less, and not unique in any way. Damn I'm disappointed.

Whoa whoa whoa... ur in the beta? Since when? I remember there being a thread about the beta keys going on, and u said that u didn't get one...damn, im so jealous.

Maybe he is, Maybe he isn't. 

Hey!  No sunglasses for you.  You have another six days to wait.

The graphics look simply amazing. Looks like COD4 except ten times better. Anyone know where I can get a PS3 for 50 bucks??

the last video i saw for this game was much better...this one doesnt make it seem very interesting at all

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

SpartanFX said:
outlawauron said:
Xen said:
blackstar said:
makingmusic476 said:
Xen said:

believe him , HE IS IN THE BETA :D

Wah, in that case, anticipation is back again.

I would also like to suggest that you play it as well. It's quite an ..... unique experience.  

are you in beta aswell?

I'd just say, look at your PSN friends list in about an hour or two and see what Im playing.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
DMeisterJ said:
SnakeEyez said:
makingmusic476 said:
Xen said:

:'(

DMeisterJ said:
makingmusic476 said:
DMeisterJ said:
SnakeEyez said:
makingmusic476 said:
Xen said:

What are you sad about? by that logic, I have to wait till December.

Xen said:
DMeisterJ said:
makingmusic476 said:
DMeisterJ said:
SnakeEyez said:
makingmusic476 said:
Xen said:

What are you sad about? by that logic, I have to wait till December.

If the public beta starts that early. :P

Amazing Graphic,but m curious with the difficulity,A.I seems pretty...u know what i mean.

I really hope this game is good. It could potentially get me back into FPSs.