By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN did NOT like Wii Music

leo-j said:
Onyxmeth said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I can't believe people still defend this game. Some of you guys'll swallow any peice of crap with a Nintendo logo on it.

Well that's 67% of you talking. What does the other 33% think?

What in the world?

Look at his sig child.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

The IGN video was pretty clear, he want the game to fail in porpuse.

This is coming from a Wii Music hater, but that video Bront posted was great, It changed my mind on alot of things.

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

This game looks like a lot of fun. However, the fact that there's only 50 songs (with no DLC) and that you can't create your own songs make me think that 50$ is too much for it.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Sold !!!

i bought a violin once, never got to learn how to play it though

i can also play the drums and i believe tis game has some sort of drum tutorial so im really interested.

Ahahahahaha

Oh lordy I love IGN giving devastatingly low reviews.

I'll still probably pick this up. Just like God Hand.

Around the Network

That actually looks appealing...

I think every one should note, though, that we're typically not going to get it immediately. We might need to practice at it to sound good! :D

The BuShA owns all!

Godot said:
This game looks like a lot of fun. However, the fact that there's only 50 songs (with no DLC) and that you can't create your own songs make me think that 50$ is too much for it.

Are you sure about that? Too bad then, that's what I really wanted about this game.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

--OkeyDokey-- said:
I can't believe people still defend this game. Some of you guys'll swallow any peice of crap with a Nintendo logo on it.

This post was so great it needs to be posted again.

Hell yes this game will outsell any game that PS360 has to offer this year.

Actually Wii music is more of a music game then GH or rock band ever be.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I'm a musician...and I have been for nigh on 14 years now (Saxophone, Trumpet, and a few other things). Until I saw those two videos I had absolutely no interest in this game but now...the IGN video shows how you can have lots of fun just screwing around (is his sense of rhythm honestly THAT BAD though?), and the other video was very intriguing, being able to actually change the rhythm and articulation of the song that you are playing. If only you could change the actual pitch though...that would be mind blowing.

I am definitely more interested in this game than I was 15 minutes ago. I'm not necessarily excited by it; intrigued is probably the better word. This might end up to be a very entertaining party-type game (sorta like wii sports, except better). I don't think I'd spend much time if any at all playing by myself though.

Also, it looks like a lot of the Sony fans here aren't even giving this game a chance at all.  Would they think the same way if this game was being released on their platform instead?