By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN did NOT like Wii Music

I feel you IGN.

Around the Network

the worst game ever created!

I am thoroughly excited about Wii Music.

SW-5120-1900-6153

The DJ thing looks really cool, and that's what made me change my mind on Wii Music. I still doubt I'll buy it, but it shows that Nintendo put a lot of thought into the instruments.

Thats a AAA Presentation... JC rodrigo just sold wii music to me and my sister.... maybe we will watch him at 2009 E3 presentation...

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!       

Around the Network

Why is Matt Casamassina previewing Wii Music? Shouldn't he be hard at work spreading Kid Icarus rumors that turn out to be untrue?

My Website

End of 2008 totals: Wii 42m, 360 24m, PS3 18.5m (made Jan. 4, 2008)

I can't believe people still defend this game. Some of you guys'll swallow any peice of crap with a Nintendo logo on it.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
I can't believe people still defend this game. Some of you guys'll swallow any peice of crap with a Nintendo logo on it.

Well that's 67% of you talking. What does the other 33% think?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Well that's 67% of you talking. What does the other 33% think?

What in the world?

mM
--OkeyDokey-- said:

In my case, I thought it was a piece of crap when I saw it at E3 but that video but it's cause I didn't understand what it was. This "swallowing" any games Ninty throws at people makes me lose some respect for you.

For one, I'm not a Nintendo fangirl. I love the 360, the PSP is enjoyable too and I had a PS2 and loved it a lot (more than the GC).

Two, there are Nintendo games I don't like. Animal Crossing is an example.

Three, while not eveyone will be interested in this, there is potential behind this game as being a fun music tool for people who can't play instruments but want to feel the fun of doing so. I am one of those people.

This is why I think the game isn't that bad after all. People exagerate and don't want to think about it in a calm, non biased manner. While you don't need to love, or even like the game, you have to admit that it can be fun for some people, like I expressed above. So don't be a foolish brute attacking people for liking a game... It's very sad.