By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN did NOT like Wii Music

I am offended by this game.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:

Exactly why?

I'm actually a little interested in this game. I think (not sure) you can make your own songs, by going back and looping one instrument over the other.

It would be like the Fruity Loops program on my Wii. Plus you can send those songs to other people and do other neat things I think (not sure). I doubt it is the grabage wagglefest they say it is. It has several elements but they kind of brisked over those in an effort to preview it negatively.

I'll reserve judgment after several reviews and maybe a rental.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

darkhaven63 said:
DMeisterJ said:

Exactly why?

Inside joke is inside.

IGN probably thinks it Wii Music used to be Kid Icarus

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

Very different from 1UP preview:

"To be fair, Nintendo barely explained what the game is, and its ear-bleeding jam session during its E3 press conference did more to increase the sale of ear plugs than it did to increase interest in Wii Music. After playing the real thing, though, the memories of that disastrous E3 presentation quickly fade away. "

"Wii Music is a different experience than any music game that has come before it. If you let your guard down and play the game without prejudice, you'll be surprised at just how much fun you can have."

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3170617

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

In the press ratings it has a 9 so it seems people like to make noises.

The only cool thing I can see in this game is that Every Breath You Take and Please Mr. Postman are in it. Though I haven't seen them sung. Are there only MIDI files or are there vocal tracks recorded?

NiKKoM said:

Well yeah.. if you play it like this.. it sucks..

Yeah, if you have absolutely no sense of rhythm, I can see why you'd prefer a different game. A game which tells you exactly what rhythm to play on.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Average Press Rating for Wii Music is ... 9.0!

humm... one sec...lets check that...yeap.... it's from Nintendo world Brazil.

NintendoWorld [Brazil]
Average Score: 9
Average Industry Score: 6.8

Brazilian Nintendo Official Site

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331