By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - awesome! i am nominated biggest gamer of my whole school

SHMUPGurus said:
tallgnome said:
In my senior yearbook in high school I was choosen the most helpful male of my class I was like wtf? when did I help anyone? Dang just cause I put my name in a club sigh

Yeah? It's not like being called biggest gamer in your whole school!

@ SSSBOLIMAR: With that said, sorry to hear that... kind of. At least you're enjoying good things in life! ;)

Lol yea o well I am pretty sure a lot of people in my class were like wtf probably. Yea I signed up for key club to look good on my resume but didn't do much.

Around the Network

im happy for this!

You...did it, I guess. You getting laid because of it? It doesn't even have to be pretty girls, but if you are getting laid because of it then it is alright.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Did it actually say "Gamer"? or did it say "Nerd"?

My yearbook had me as most changed from grade 9

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

its gamer

Around the Network

Woohaa time has changed, when I was in school they would have used the word 'Nerd'. Anyway being a Nerd is something cool now around here.

We didn't have a yearbook. Thank god.

ding?

Edit: Using your sig against you:

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Hurraaayy!!! Now all the girls know that you don't have a normal life and they will come flying at you!! Wait a minute... that doesn't sound right... hmmm...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Heh, I was awarded best smile :P
Years of smoking and drinking coffee have since ruined my perfect teeth though :(