By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This is the reason why the Wii pwned every console this week.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=44868&start=0

Go Wii, Go DS!

Can't wait to see the numbers when DSi is released in Japan.

Around the Network

Even the economy couldn't stop the Wii in America.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Fernando said:
This is the reason why the Wii pwned every console this week.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=44868&start=0

Go Wii, Go DS!

Can't wait to see the numbers when DSi is released in Japan.

Meh I might as well pick up the DSi but I know I'm not putting down my DS lite for a while

LOL MATURE said:
sega4life said:

*Looks around*    cricket....cricket...tumble weed...cricket

What happened to all the people that said PS3 was going to out sell XB360 this week in Japan and Others?

"Wait For (Others) Next Week", "Wait For (Japan) Next Week", "Wait For (America) Next Week"... Just Wait... and wait...and wait...ect

Sorry I couldn't help my self, I had to go through (50 threads and 1,000's of replies) of smack talk these past few weeks, I find it VERY FUNNY !!

I think the PS2 out selling the PS3 in Japan is bigger then the 360 right now.....

but hey, thats just my opinion..

First off:

CHILL THE FUCK OUT WITH THE ENTERS!

Second:

Last week

360:

170,641 (-7%)

Ps3

127,366 (+11%)

Difference - 43,275

This week

360:

Ps3:

Difference - 25,377

LMFAO.... That has nothing to do with what I typed... but what ever makes you feel better.

ENTER!

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

RolStoppable said:
TWRoO said:
megaman79 said:
This is going to piss MS off big time. They dropped the price 3 weeks ago and look what happens.

And in the same week that the world had the greatest stock market drop ever.

I think Nintendo will be Wiimaking sales numbers till next march. Now i have to question that whole it won't get to 50 million theory b4 jan 1.

No need to question that, there is no chance they will have enough stock to make it.... at best the shipments won't pass 47 million, and unlikely pass 46 million.

Nintendo's next fiscal report should be out within the next few weeks, so we may get an update on their shipment target, although I don't expect them to increase it, it's already high as it is. If they don't raise the target, your numbers for calendar year end are reasonable.

Well unless they have increased production above 2.4 million per month then I am right, and even if they have (but not announced it for some reason) it would need to be a hell of a big increase for them to exceed 50 million shipped.

Like I said before, there are factors no one but Nintendo knows about.... like it depends how fast they managed to increase production up to 2.4, and when they started the increase (a long drawn out increase from Feb to July would mean more consoles than a short one of May to July)

but given all the benefits of the doubt, shipments could still not exceed 50 million by calendar years end.... Personally I think they will still exceed their current fiscal target by perhaps 1 million... meaning 52 million shipped by March 31st, but not December 31st.

Around the Network

@sega4life

never listen to LOL_IMMATURE

Just how much is Nintendo going to increase Wii, DS shipments to North America?

An excerpt from a CNN Money blog…

The company will increase its Wii shipment by 50% from the same period a year ago for the retail quarter. Nintendo will also bump up shipments of the DS, its popular handheld, by 10%, says Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime.

http://techland.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2008/10/06/no-slowdown-for-wii-and-ds-says-nintendo-prez/

Nintendo is going to increase the shipment in about 50%... it seems that they already started to send more consoles to stores.

And I want to make a bet: Wii Music is going to sell more than LBP in first week.

sega4life said:
LOL MATURE said:
sega4life said:

*Looks around*    cricket....cricket...tumble weed...cricket

What happened to all the people that said PS3 was going to out sell XB360 this week in Japan and Others?

"Wait For (Others) Next Week", "Wait For (Japan) Next Week", "Wait For (America) Next Week"... Just Wait... and wait...and wait...ect

Sorry I couldn't help my self, I had to go through (50 threads and 1,000's of replies) of smack talk these past few weeks, I find it VERY FUNNY !!

I think the PS2 out selling the PS3 in Japan is bigger then the 360 right now.....

but hey, thats just my opinion..

First off:

CHILL THE FUCK OUT WITH THE ENTERS!

Second:

Last week

360:

170,641 (-7%)

Ps3

127,366 (+11%)

Difference - 43,275

This week

360:

Ps3:

Difference - 25,377

LMFAO.... That has nothing to do with what I typed... but what ever makes you feel better
ENTER!

A. Reported for spamming.

B. My numbers shows you that you have no reason to be smug, The 360 is still getting major drops. and the numbers are really close now. The only reason 360 gets that high of a gain now is because of America.

Go Wii GO

OLD MATURE said:

My numbers shows you that you have no reason to be smug, The 360 is still getting major drops. and the numbers are really close now. The only reason 360 gets that high of a gain now is because of America.

That's a surprise? Of course the 360 wins because of America. Where else could it be able to beat the Ps3? Japan?

The Ps3 is clearly more popular in Europe and Japan, and there's little reason that's going to change. The X360 clearly is more popular in the states, and has a slight lead in the rest of the world (ala, not Europe, Japan Americas).

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS