By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: PS3/360 gets their own HD grfx titles and Wii gets low grfx Jap

yea, how about pointing about the obivous lol :P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

I don't know soriko... This is hardly bump worthy. I'm not sure it's even thread worthy? we've kind of already been covering this type of thing a fair bit.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

huh?
Wii still has RE games and Tales was on GC. Plus DQ is out for Wii but the main game is DS. Thus far the main FF is not moving from the PS3 but they have Crystal Chronicles (which they did have for GC).

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

Soriku said:
....Japanese. What I mean about this is like last gen with the PS2 it gets some low grfx games while GC/XBOX get high (REs, Timesplitters, Halo, etc.) and PS2 gets Tales, KH, DQ, Katamari etc. Now Wii is getting Tales, probably KH, DQ, FF, Katamari etc. PS3/360 is getting Timesplitters, Halo, RE, SC, etc. This will continue I'm sure. Wii's REAL competition is the DS.

Maybe I don't understand what you're saying but in the last generation the PS2 got (practically) EVERY game while the XBox and Gamecube got SOME games (occasionally with graphical enhancements).

blah. wrong thread.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
HappySqurriel said:
Soriku said:
....Japanese. What I mean about this is like last gen with the PS2 it gets some low grfx games while GC/XBOX get high (REs, Timesplitters, Halo, etc.) and PS2 gets Tales, KH, DQ, Katamari etc. Now Wii is getting Tales, probably KH, DQ, FF, Katamari etc. PS3/360 is getting Timesplitters, Halo, RE, SC, etc. This will continue I'm sure. Wii's REAL competition is the DS.

Maybe I don't understand what you're saying but in the last generation the PS2 got (practically) EVERY game while the XBox and Gamecube got SOME games (occasionally with graphical enhancements).

Bingo. Same will happen to Wii as PS2.

You can't just assume that.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

bump

mM

PS3 is getting the main FF series, also Katamari is on 360 and KH's platform is still unknown.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I think if developers use the Wii properly they can achieve lesser graphics that won't dissapoint anyone. Many developers have said the only real gap between the Wii and 360 is the HD (obviously somewhat of an exageration, but still true to an untrained eye).

@Ckmlb, yeah, I don't think we'll ever see the main FF series leave Sony. And I can live with that. Sony isn't the kind of company to flip flop about exclusivity.

The difference is in the gfx quality. Wii is better than Xbox - and is leaps beyond what the PS2 can do. The "bottom bar" has been raised considerably since last gen.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099