By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - First fable 2 review- 95%

Nice score for Fable 2. I didn't think Fallout 3 would get such a high score, I will be getting that.

Around the Network

oops.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

6.5 for Dead Space? Ouch.

Still want to play it regardless.

Awesome score for Fable II.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

OXM

'nuff said.

Around the Network

The discussion for next week in the gaming media has been HEAVILY in the LBP court...while I'm not saying htat nobody is talking about Fable 2, I AM saying that the coverage for LBP has been staggering in comparison. With that in mind, it seems that LBP had better outsell Fable 2, and this whole 360-PS3 ratio is an excuse that won't fly, in my humble opinion. FIFA sells better on the PS3, so there is no excuse...LBP has become the definitive exclusive of the PS3 for 2008, because of all the hype, which far exceeded MSG4 imho. If Fable 2 beats LBP...you can expect that LBP is going to get some serious heat...so PS3 owners had better get out and get thei attach rate up...I've already pre-ordered my Fable 2...so i don't want ANY excuses. 360 has console sales advantage, but it's more than compensated by the LBP hype!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Yea since everyone was talking we shouldn't base LBP reviews off OPM because they're biased. I'm gonna not be a hypocrite like some people and not count OXM.

Count on a sale here for Fable 2 as long as it didnt bomb I was getting it a 95 is just icing on the cake

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Can you give us some key quotes from the review?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

NNN2004 said:

this month is the month of the AAA games

1- fable 2
2- LBP
3- fallout 3
4- Dead Space
5- Far Cry 2

.... i think i miss something .. what else ?

I don't think Dead Space is AAA,

I could be wrong though :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!