By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - JAPAN UP!!! 360 > PS3 another week

Damn.

I was incorrect, I'll concede defeat.

I'm not sure what's happening in JP right now. Things are going crazy.

Around the Network

wii music and new model will see that wii and PSP get biggest rises next week

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

360 keeps selling good, it will be interesting to see when Gta4 Lbp and the new ps3 bundle comes maybe it will have a boost but 360 will probaly come back strong with the Last remnant demo in november than ps3 with WKC so shall see.

These numbers are ridiculous. Who cares that Xbox360 > PS3 or that this might change next week? Both consoles just do not appeal to japanese gamers. They just don't sell well.

Well at least MS is improving and NOBODY ever thought that a MS console could outsell the PS3 for 4 weeks in a row or something. But Sony can't be happy with the PS3 at all.

In a word: both consoles don't sell. MS made a big step forward but still can't perform well. PS3 is totally f*cked in Japan.

Japan is Wii-country.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

i think the sales could continue for a few more weeks, also last remnant is coming in a month.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Damn.

I was incorrect, I'll concede defeat.

I'm not sure what's happening in JP right now. Things are going crazy.

no suprise for the people who live in reality

jk im messing with ya

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

This is surprising. Overall sales are way down and the 360 continues to lead the ps3. I wonder if we're starting to the effects of the global economy slowdown.

The sales are very low, but expected for DS and PSP

Woe. 360 and PS3 suck bad. But PS3 I can only LOL. That has to be the worst sign ever for Sony. With 360 we still dont know how stock is, but PS3 they must be hitting the warehouse roofs. Jesus. Noone expected this EVER!!! Spin away everyone spin away.

selnor said:
Woe. 360 and PS3 suck bad. But PS3 I can only LOL. That has to be the worst sign ever for Sony. With 360 we still dont know how stock is, but PS3 they must be hitting the warehouse roofs. Jesus. Noone expected this EVER!!! Spin away everyone spin away.

xD Like your style

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.