By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angery Video Game Nerd

AVGN

I don't know if any of you guys are into Angry Video Game Nerd, but he posted a new video today.  I love his stuff.  If you have never watched any of his episodes.  Watch the TMNT viedo from 2006, Simons quest from 2004, and then the anger begins.  Those are some of my favorates and will show you what he is all about.  If this has already been posted I am sorry I did not see it.

New AVGN Video Dracula

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41509.html

New page location with older videos.

http://www.cinemassacre.com/new/?page_id=18

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Around the Network

Typo in the title my bad, but I would like to say no school like the old school, and I must say a VIC-20 that has one up on me. Who here has heard of the VIC-20.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

One other thing if you are watching though AVGN's stuff and kinda skipping around. Be sure to catch Top Gun at some point. He will make references in other vedio's about that episode.

My friend had a Vic-20 when they were new--I got stuck with the Timex Sinclair 1K, another had a TRS-80 and, finally, the luckiest of us all had an Atari 400 (luck, in this case, refers to who got access to the best games of the very early 80s).

was this the guy that talked about mgs4 was the best game ever, or the ps3 was the best ever? i dont remember that guy was hilarious.

Around the Network

I love how he reviews old school games. It makes me feel really nostalgic

Ender said:

I love how he reviews old school games. It makes me feel really nostalgic

Yep, I love his stuff too.  He even comments about MegaMan 9 at some point if I remember right.  It was when he was at E3 or something, but I don't think he would ever review it.  The game is just too damn good, and that's just not his style.

He does good videos, he always makes me laugh. The best one, without a single doubt, is the one where he reviews all the Bible games

Here it is, it's pretty long, but totally worth it

I've seen all of his videos, he's awesome! I laugh my ass of at every single one, his facial expressions, the language, the music and basically the entire atmosphere is just incredible!
I was shocked to find out that the dude is only one year younger than my dad, though! (Born in 1961!)

zexen_lowe said:

He does good videos, he always makes me laugh. The best one, without a single doubt, is the one where he reviews all the Bible games

Here it is, it's pretty long, but totally worth it

Yes that one is a good one.  Just on the edge of sacrilegious.  Still makes me lol though.

Noah is the man.