By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here smokes/drinks or plans on doing so?

I smoke and drink. Just love this stuff

Around the Network

I drink quite a lot. I have never smoked.

I will never smoke tobacco. The only drug I would consider trying (apart from alcohol) is weed. I am still undicided on whether I will try weed or not. I probably won't.

I can't believe so many people have never drunk, don't drink or don't plan on drinking. I don't know anyone who doesn't drink lol.

I don't drink because I get drunk easily... ><

Words Of Wisdom said:

There's a cure for that... it involves drinking.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

I drink, I just LOVE wine! I can drink a whole bottle in an evening. I never smoked cigarettes and never will. Tried weed a few times but didn't see any "results" so I'm not very big on weed.

Signature goes here!

I just drink alcohol, I don't smoke, I never have, and I never plan to

NJ5 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

There's a cure for that... it involves drinking.

Eh... I don't know.  I think I'll just stick with juice and tea.  ^_^

Spankey said:
I drank once in colledge, but i didn't inhale.

Probably best that you dont inhale liquids, probably do more damage than inhaling smoke :P

Smoking is terrible for you, I would never smoke plus I have asthama. I can see why people would drink, but I plan to never drink. This isn't 100% definite, but I see absoultly no reason to and I am more afraid than interested in getting drunk- I like to be in control of myself and hate being tired. I don't look down on people who drink, but people who smoke... I just hope they quit soon. I hate breathing in secondhand smoke.