By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here smokes/drinks or plans on doing so?

Drink- no don't like the taste, glad I don't.
Smoke- a definite NO!! No benefits whatsoever, and that scene in Grease with Sandy smoking at the end is not my idea of a turn on.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Around the Network
Sam Yikin said:
chapset said:
i used to smoke the blunts when i was in high school but i stop after graduation and for drinking the last time was june 7 2008, i always end up sick when i drink so i try to (éviter) that

Avoid.

I'm not planning on doing either. Both are a waste of money and huge health risks, not worth it imo.

thank you

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
dtewi said:
I'll probably drink. Probably smoke. Get into crack and heroin. You know, then I'll do the drugs that'll exist in 2020, like New Coke.

I'd say stay away from the cigarettes and crack.  And you should do Space Coke instead of New Coke.  Here's what it does to you:

Personally, my favorites are Slurm, Substance D, Nuke, and Neuroin.

Do I need to drill this information into your head so it doesn't fall out?

I HAVE DIAL-UP! NO VIDEOS CAN I SEE! WHEN YOU SEE MY NAME THINK "NO VIDEOS FOR DTEWI!"

Also, New Coke has a mintier taste than Space Coke and it burns the nostrils less, and I've also grown fond of Panda and Ultra Meth.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

omg i just got back from a night where all i drank was "Sourz" Im not out of it but im more than pleasantly buzzing. So fun, met some new friends which I have arranged to meet again, and Im generaly a shy person so if i hadnt been drinking I wouldnt have had a great time :D

Hahaha, damn dtewi, sorry. It's a clip from a Cheech and Chong movie in which they snort a rail of Space Coke, punch through a wall, and then fly into outer space. I'm not kidding at all.

Around the Network
Thatmax said:
omg i just got back from a night where all i drank was "Sourz" Im not out of it but im more than pleasantly buzzing. So fun, met some new friends which I have arranged to meet again, and Im generaly a shy person so if i hadnt been drinking I wouldnt have had a great time :D

Imagine if you could break out of your shell and do things like that sober...........

look into becoming a pick-up artist LOL

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I smoke and I drink
Though I really dont smoke but maybe one a day unless I drink then just have to have cigarettes when I drink.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

PSN ID: smj1860

SaviorX said:
Thatmax said:

Imagine if you could break out of your shell and do things like that sober...........

If you are referring to that show on VH1, only a person high as a kite would wear a big black cowboy hat with stupid looking sun glasses/goggles or whatever the hell they are.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

quarashi said:
SaviorX said:
Thatmax said:

If you are referring to that show on VH1, only a person high as a kite would wear a big black cowboy hat with stupid looking sun glasses/goggles or whatever the hell they are.

I would never ever wear what that Mystery guy does, nor would I come out with a show that shows all these methods in which to try and win over women. He looks absolutely ridiculous.

There is a whole community of these guys lurking the net (for years, in secret). Not as ludicrously dressed.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I don't plan on doing either ever!