By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music: First week sales.

Wii Music is going to be released tomorrow in Japan and October 20 in USA...

What are your predictions for the first week sales?

Around the Network

Umm I think it will be similar to Kanye West's swagger

100 thousand TRILLION

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

200K WW????

just for Japan, it could be 300-500 k first week

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Japan : 150k. not more. We don't have to remember that Wii owners aren't gamers that buys games day one. Though it could reach 2000K first year... It depend on word of mouth.

Around the Network

it wont be as big as wii fit but it prolly will have strong legs as the other games with wii in the title

Improvements are caused by people who complain

200k, though maybe more as the game looks like it may not suck.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

My bet is 150k in Japan first week...

Actually, the Wii Music hate started with the E3 bad presentation of the game, but latest hands on and previews of the game has been actually very positive.

It could be a game with an average rating of 8.

If Cee Lo likes it, I like it.

81k first week

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

90,000 for first week

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989