By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Champions of Norrath

I was wondering why they havent made one of these on the PS3 i mean I loved the ones on the PS2 they were fun to play with other people lol. Like just get 4 people togther and play it idk it was just fun lol and I would really like to see a new one come on on PS3.

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network

you have a link or screens from the old game?

Sure here the 2 games
http://championsofnorrath.station.sony.com/
http://returntoarms.station.sony.com/

that looks like a lot of fun. Is it similar to gauntlet>?

Yes yes it is but much better i believe. OH yeah and its like the game Boulders Gate if you ever herd of or played that

Around the Network

Yeah, it's just like any of the other Snowblind Studios games (all different shades of awesome):

*Justice League Heroes
*Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance
*Champions of Norrath

Also, they are currently working on a fantasy-based game in the same mold as their previous titles, but it won't be announced until early next year--perhaps it's a new Champions title.

^ i hope it is

I said this for awhile now. They have this chance to attack a different market but they dump their resources into shooters. They have a decent franchise in Everquest and they don't even try to capitalize on it. SCEA even now controls SOE, and still they don't do anything with it. Pathetic.

I'm just saying...

These games were great, as were Dark Alliance 1&2 (all made by Snowblind Studios, in the Seattle area).

SOE made a similar game, for the PS3, called Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom, which seemed like a great game... released while still "in the making" (i.e. it got pushed out the door I think). Dark Kingdom is still decently fun though... just not as fun as those older Snowblind games.

I know Snowblind is working on a PS360 game these days, however -- it obviously won't be released anytime soon, though, since it hasn't even been announced. I have a couple friends who work there, so I do know they are working on something for the PS360.. I just don't know what.

Their last game was a DC comics game, much along the same lines as their Everquest/D&D titles, in terms of gameplay.  I forget the name, though.

I loved the Champions games (have them both)! Co-op multiplayer in these games is a lot of fun and the visuals and sound was top notch as well!
They're even long, and the story ain't half bad either.