By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Trailer for the new Jean Claude Van Damme movie

This looks like every Van Damme fans dream come true... Limited release on November 14th. First day watch for me.

Around the Network

OMG.... Cant wait for this :D Van Damme >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mel Gibson :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I never thought I would say this after the early 90's but...I want to see a Jeanne Claude Van Damme movie.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Say what you wish about Van Dammes movies now...but myself and many others grew up on his movies. He is a legend...

I always thought he never got a fair shake at holywood...as as soon as he made a few good big budget movies (Hard Target, Timecop)...he kinda dropped off the scene with bad movies, bad life choices and age which limited his athletic abilities. Tis a shame...

Surprisingly I heard his acting is actually really good in this one...and he has a monologue which has to be seen to be believed.

Is he going to be high on cocaine during every single shot? That was the magic behind all his classics. If he's sober, it just might not work.

Around the Network

Wow, I can actually say that I am excited for a JCVD movie. I want to see it.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Looks really interesting. Will have to "watch it to believe it" though, i guess.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Okay I finally got the trailer to work. Let's just say, I'm fucking PUMPED. It's already been shown at a few festivals, dammit. That means it's done and they're keeping it from us!

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Okay I finally got the trailer to work. Let's just say, I'm fucking PUMPED. It's already been shown at a few festivals, dammit. That means it's done and they're keeping it from us!

Haha...well put.

Here's a teaser for Cannes last year.