By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Another week of xbox360 dominance in japan

People in Japan are waiting for the PS3 LBP bundle.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
konnichiwa said:

Just wondering though since when did ya become such a X360 fanatic?

I mean it is very clear that Wii is the one with the huge dominance.  Only Xbots and Playboys would ignore the Wii and say they won in that region;..Hmmz?

Read my post my ex-friend? did you remove me?...

I said the wii slaughtered them

Remember the issue 'You have already added this user'?

Your thread title is saying something else 

WOW! PS3 sales all time low and the 360 has a small dip from last week yet outsells PS3!!!

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Isnt it 5 weeks in a row??

Maybe this is the normal now, who knows.

Wii is hardly dominating when it sold 20k this week, a pace for 80k a month. All the sales were very low and Japan market is becoming very anemic. Perhaps global economic weakness striking?

BTW yes this is the record low for PS3..the previous record low in Famitsu was around 7k I think, so this is more than 1k lower.

360 also DOMINATING PS3 in Others too! ;)

Around the Network

PSP, DS, and PS3 get new models/bundles very soon here. Pretty normal for sales to dip when that happens. Xbox is doing much more impressive.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

X360 beats PS3 5 weeks in a row....

Xbox360 falling

PS3 too

Another draw week

only NA remain Xbox360 > PS3

Time to Work !

Wii & PS3 sales ALL TIME LOW!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

libellule said:
Xbox360 falling

PS3 too

Another draw week

only NA remain Xbox360 > PS3

Excuse me? 

The PS3 has been roundly and squarely beaten in Japan for over a month.

And they BOTH suck in Europe.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS