By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - De Blob or Warioland?

Ok, well I am going out soon so I think that I will decide there. I am sure they're both good and will probably end up playing them both at some point. Right now I am leaning a bit towards De Blob but am going to wait til I get there to see if any sudden inspiration hits me. Thank everyone for very useful insight on both games, although since it was even for both games I'm still confused. lol.

Around the Network

I had the same dilemma a couple of weeks ago, when they were both released in Europe. Although I'm a Wario fan and have played all previous games on the Gameboy/GBA, I went with de Blob. It's a great game. Actually both games are good, but I've read on the reviews that Wario land has nothing new. I'll still get it, but I'm playing de Blob for now.

Buy both

I bought both. So should you. Take advantage of TRU's B2G1 free!

Both are good choices, but de Blob is the better game. Buy de Blob now, and try to get WarioLand later.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network

I bought both, if I had to pick one it would be De Blob as I think I am having more fun with it but they are both really good.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

Well, so after all that the TRU had just sold out of De Blob and the xbox 360 game my one friend was going to buy wasn't released yet or it wasn't there (dead space). so no games were bought. damn it.

De Blob is brand new idea and it's an awesome game!!

Wario Land is great as well, but i say De Blob!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

faquinteros said:
Well, so after all that the TRU had just sold out of De Blob and the xbox 360 game my one friend was going to buy wasn't released yet or it wasn't there (dead space). so no games were bought. damn it.

Bummer. =(

Trick Question, but i agree with posts above me wait till De Blob price goes down (it will eventually) and get Wario Land now.