By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Warhammer Online VGChartz Guilds.

I want to get VGChartz and friends order and destrution guilds going.

We need to decide the following:

• Server
  • Name
  • Priority Order or Destruction (for now, unless we get it going pretty fast)
  • Officers

I have a Squig Hearder on Ungrim, but I want to create more.  RvR XP FTW!

As we figure out the details I will edit the OP.

I would prefer to be a non-PvP servers so we can get more members, but if a lot of people want PvP so be it.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

750k players, and only 15 views... bump

Not even any real gamers feel like mocking the MMO player? I am sad.

WAR is the best MMO I've played, I played Galaxies, FFXI, WoW, and EQ II all for at least 3 months, WoW and FFXI I played for many months.

WAR is very stable and refined for being so new. More than that though, it is fun. Optional open parties, public quests, two types Realm v Realm, equipment customization (limited custom colors), great quests and events, lively active world of war (as opposed to a world of craft w/ war), careers(classes) with character.

Tedious travel is virtually eliminated if you plan out your routes on quests, when you go with air transport you don't have to wait.

The endgame, which I haven't gotten to yet, I've heard is by far some of the best... I don't want to ruin/spoil it for anybody but it's really cool. Plus there are still the traditional instances, but they are less important because of the nature of WAR's RvR and public quests.

The achievement system works, with lots of titles and bonuses that actually mean something.

The guild system allows for lots of customization. Rules, rewards, Guild leveling, and more are all built into the system.

I'd join

It's a bloody marvellous game, and I'm enjoying it greatly. Anyone playing is welcome to drop by my forum for the game (in my sig) to chat, if they so wish. Further, if you're on the Euro servers and fancy popping into Karag Dron to play Order, I run a guild over there as well.

Around the Network

After the Echoes of Doom update that Blizzard just rolled out WoW is the top dog by a mile again and will only gain ground when they unlock Northrend and things.

OT: I'd join, but I don't know how much I will be spending time on WAR now that Druids are furry killing machines again.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

vlad321 said:
After the Echoes of Doom update that Blizzard just rolled out WoW is the top dog by a mile again and will only gain ground when they unlock Northrend and things.

OT: I'd join, but I don't know how much I will be spending time on WAR now that Druids are furry killing machines again.

Really, I don't understand why you posted in this thread if you're just going to talk about WoW.  Thanks for bumping though.

WoW and WAR are completely different beasts.  Dungeons, Crafting and Endgame are deep and fun in WoW.  WAR is fun to play from day one, not that WoW isn't.  I played WoW a lot and had lots of fun.  PvP, RvR, and PQs make it so players don't feel like they have to rush to endgame.

I purposely picked a low population server because they were offering an exp bonus.  Now that I've seen more of the game, I realized I didn't need that bonus, because there is so much to do.  My server's seemed to become a lot more populated since I first joined a week ago, and now I am trying to complete some public quests because they are so much fun.  The only thing that I am feeling pressure to get is rank(lvl) 20 for my mount... but only for looks, travel isn't too bad in WAR.

I get lost sometimes, just because there's so much to do.  I can't decide if I want to quest, do instances, do PQs, do RvR zones, or RvR scenarios.  I never had that problem at level 13 in WoW, I didn't have it at lvl 43 in WoW (because grind to 60 was the standard behavior and groups were impossible to find below 55 before BC.)

I'm playing the semi-mmo, guild wars again.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Warhammer is a good game, and has a chance to get 1-3 mil members lifetime. I have several friends enjoying it, and I played it for a month, but just couldn't get into it, so I canceled my account.

WoW is my MMO, and appeals more to me. But I give props to this games achievements and the RvR/PvP items are great. I think it is a welcome addition to the MMO family.

Good thread steven787, and I hope you pick up some new guildies with this post.