By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Toshiden confirmed on the Wii but what is Toshiden? :/

yushire said:
So is toshinden really that popular during that time? :? Sorry if I dont know about this is this even a BIG deal?

For normal people: NO.. For PS Fanboys: OMGZZ NOOOOOZZ NOT ANOTHER PS EXXCLUSIVE GOING TO ANOTHER CONSOLEZZZZ AND THIZ tIME ITZ THE WIIIIIII!!! NNNOOOOOOOOOOZZZ!!!!!

jk...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

It really wasn't that good, when Tekken came out it died a slow death that no amount of not buying could hasten.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

is it still multiplat or just the wii?

Hahah, wow, I remember this back in the PS1 days. It was a really big deal and then all of a sudden it just faded off into obscurity.

It's just a testament to how quickly a popular franchise can become irrelevant, within the same generation no less.

No idea what to make of a Wii revival though.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

spdk1 said:
is it still multiplat or just the wii?

EXCLUSIVE

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

me and my friends actually had lots of playtime with this game

toshinden 1 and 3 i think. its actually not that bad

NiKKoM said:
yushire said:
So is toshinden really that popular during that time? :? Sorry if I dont know about this is this even a BIG deal?

For normal people: NO.. For PS Fanboys: OMGZZ NOOOOOZZ NOT ANOTHER PS EXXCLUSIVE GOING TO ANOTHER CONSOLEZZZZ AND THIZ tIME ITZ THE WIIIIIII!!! NNNOOOOOOOOOOZZZ!!!!!

jk...

Well the game had already gone multi-plat a loooong time ago. It came out for the Sega Saturn a bit after the PS1 version was out. I'm pretty sure that I had a copy of both the PS1 and Saturn versions along time ago!

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

I actually played alot back in the days it was quite fun.

Next we should be getting a Tobal no.3 announcement.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

i remember this game! i owned it when I first got my playstation. Duke was my fav character!

not really into fighting games but I remember I loved this one for some reason... kind of reminds me of soul caliber now that I think of it.

definitely keeping an eye on this one

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!