By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The official Killzone 2 thread of beta impressions/matchmaking/sharing...

You should be able to. I'm just not sure how you'll be able to play. Maybe you can if you log in with my account, but that would screw me over if all you fools started logging on 24/7. We can't have that, now can we. :/

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
You should be able to. I'm just not sure how you'll be able to play. Maybe you can if you log in with my account, but that would screw me over if all you fools started logging on 24/7. We can't have that, now can we. :/

So it's locked to your username?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

As far as I am aware.

makingmusic476 said:
As far as I am aware.

Gay.

Squilliam could play logged in as himself! :O

Maybe "tied" to your PSN is the same as before...if the PSN isn't on the system, it won't let you play.

Guess people didn't realize it was already like this...

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam could play logged in as himself! :O

Maybe "tied" to your PSN is the same as before...if the PSN isn't on the system, it won't let you play.

Guess people didn't realize it was already like this...

Awesome! I'll d/l it tonight!

From NeoGAF:

I've played the entire game, a press event at Guerrilla past week, US press next week, so us euro's are hoping to ruin their scoops, but there's an embargo.

Suffice to say, there IS variety in the game, ater the first four chapters, you move onto very different enviroments and there's more variety in the gameplay than you'd think in the beginning.

Fucking excellent game and tons of DLC is coming...

:D

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13548681&postcount=969

Okay. My impressions.

Awesomesauce.

It's too awesome.

Right now I'm a Liutenant? IDK but I have 800 points and the medic and engineer.

The game is beautiful, obviously, and I've been playing it more than R2 like crazy. It's just really fun.

I'm no good at impressions, but I'm impressed. Everything looks good, attention to detail is there, and the motion-capture they used makes the game seem so realistic. The big thing about it is the weight. The weight makes it seem so lifelike when you're running jumping, etc. The head-bobbing when you run is a nice touch too, as that is life-like.

It's just a really good game. Extremely fun, and awesome. ^_^

So what's the story? Is beta-sharing still the same as last time or would you advise against it?

From what I can tell, it works. Me and Squilliam have both played using my copy of the beta, though we have yet to try and play simultaneously.

@DMJ: You're a Lieutenant now?! Fuck. That's what I was before our stats got wiped. >=(

Also, if you notice, the "weight" you're talking about prevents people from getting into the strafing showdowns typical of console FPS. You know what I'm talking about, when you're running at a guy, and he strafes past you, and you just end up going in circles around each other looking like retards.