By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The official Killzone 2 thread of beta impressions/matchmaking/sharing...

Dolla Dolla said:
I wanna play tonight but I don't know how. Someone PM me instructions. DMJ is willing to help!!!

I have class tonight til 10, and after that I'll have to practice for a sight singing test tomorrow, so I won't be able to play much if at all.  If you do manage to get the beta, I'll try to get on!

As for DMJ helping you get into the beta, without him having a ps3 there are three options I can think of:

1. He could give you his code, but I know he won't want to do that, lol.

2. I (or you, I suppose) could create his main account (using his e-mail address, user name, etc.) for him on my ps3, redeem his code for him on there, let you use the account to DL the beta, and then when he gets his ps3, he could make the account his main.

3. We could use a sub-account to redeem the beta key, thus allowing us to hand it out to as many people as we want without worrying about the account getting perma-banned.

Of course, I may just break down and let you use my account.  :P

Around the Network

Whatever's clever. DMJ, can we use your PSN account?

He doesn't have one yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I'm up for a few games tonight. Just let me know when. I wouldn't mind introducing Dolla to the game.....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
I'm up for a few games tonight. Just let me know when. I wouldn't mind introducing Dolla to the game.....

I wouldn't mind being introduced! Murder me! I just want to see the glory!

Around the Network
Dolla Dolla said:
outlawauron said:

I wouldn't mind being introduced! Murder me! I just want to see the glory!

Im glad. Boy, it is ... glorious!

K, we had a test, so I got out of class early. I'm cooking some ramen noodles atm, and I'll guess I"ll give Dolla my infoz so he can DL the beta, then we can all play.

Dolla - incoming PM.

I just hope nothing happens because I've gone well over the 5 person limit. i have to wonder why OkeyDokey hasn't played yet. >_>

Patiently awaiting incoming PM.

makingmusic476 said:
K, we had a test, so I got out of class early. I'm cooking some ramen noodles atm, and I'll guess I"ll give Dolla my infoz so he can DL the beta, then we can all play.

Dolla - incoming PM.

I just hope nothing happens because I've gone well over the 5 person limit. i have to wonder why OkeyDokey hasn't played yet. >_>

Not sure why either. It's like he doesn't even care.

Did he ask for the code?

outlawauron said:
makingmusic476 said:

Dolla - incoming PM.

Not sure why either. It's like he doesn't even care.

Did he ask for the code?

He was getting all pissy over the fact that he never got into any betas.  When I told him I might give him the kz2 beta, he freaked out.  So I gave it to him.  It then took him a week to download it and he has yet to start playing.  :/