By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next week is a huge week for gaming. What are you buying?

For me Littlebigplanet and Dead Space !!!

Around the Network

If the new episode of Strong Bad comes out on WiiWare tomorrow (which i think it will) I'll be picking that up.

Would really like to get a new 360 game soon... both Far Cry 2 and Fallout 3 look great but I think I'm gonna hold off a few weeks until Gears 2 and Left 4 Dead are released, plus BK: Nuts & Bolts which I already pre-ordered.

LBP intrigues me, but alas, i do not own a PS3, so I'll just stick to watching gameplay videos on YouTube for now.

Oh snap... I just realized Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia comes out this week for DS! Man... too many games, too little time!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Media Molecule's Little Big Planet for the SONY Playstation 3 Computer Entertainment System.

That will be my Next Console game...

4 ≈ One

COKTOE said:
I'm so dead-sick of my both my credit cards being denied on PSN, that I'm on the cusp of canceling all my pre-orders and selling my PS3. Unacceptable bullshit. And I'm Canadian, so PSN cards are a not an option.

Trust me i know exactly how you feel man. I am Canadian as well and my cc was denied by PSN too. There is no PSN cards here yet but this weekend i went to my local Carlton Cards store (of all places) and they have prepaid mastercards there 25,50 and 100 value. I bought a 25$ dollar one yesterday and boom 25 bucks in my psn wallet.

Fable 2 this week...and Fallout 3 next week..and a game every week it seems for then next month. There's NO chance I'll be able ot play them all, but I WILL have them to check out for 5-10 minutes to get my fix addressed. I'm still going to fire up the 360,, on my breaks from WOTLK, and I'll need some Fable 2 and Fallout3, laced with some Gears2 in those lulls.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

Castlevania Order of Eclessia and Sam & Max Season 1, assuming the stores actually have the games in stock.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

LITTLE BIG PLANET

wait no dammit :(