By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mother 3 translation patch has official release date!

Good thing I have a compatible flash cart to play it on my DS Lite in all its glory!

After all, text based RPGs are no fun if you don't know what everyone's saying.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Around the Network
pbroy said:
Is there a translation for Mother 1+2?

Not that I know of. :/ I would like to see one, but if the hacking is as complicated as M3 was I don't think we'll see it.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

^There won't be a point, right? Earthbound is already available in English. A ROM of the first Mother in English is also out in the internet for a long time.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Hooray! Now more people can come to this thread and talk about how much they like Earthbound/Mother!

CIHYFS?

I just saw that. I am getting instantly. I've already got the Mother 3 rom, I just needs the patch. To those wanting the rom, it's incredibly easy to find. Google is your friend. I just got the rom this week and it took all of ten minutes to find.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
kylohk said:
^There won't be a point, right? Earthbound is already available in English. A ROM of the first Mother in English is also out in the internet for a long time.

Translation of mother 1?  Where?