By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MGS4 coming to 360?, (PS3/360) fanboys click here

darthdevidem01 said:
oh...I guess the best game ever won't be going to the Xbox 360 System after all.

MGS4 was a great game, but I'd seriously put it third in the series behind MGS 3 and the original.

Around the Network

First DMC4 then Assassins Creed Then Virtua Fighter 5 Then GTAIV Then Final Fantasy XIII Then Tekken 6 Then Star Ocean 4 Then Last Remnet (Timed Exclusive) Now MGS4 is getting attacked by M$?

Wow...if only sony was this "Game Hungry" *sigh* i think its a lie but we'll have to wait and see just like with Star Ocean ... ....

Mistershine said:
I agree with mrstickball. I don't want the game as such, I just want to watch the internet get destroyed by a billion CAPSLOCK meltdowns.

so true.

I never liked MGS and i tried it twice. I don't like stealth games at all. So I won't like the Xbox360-exclusive Splinter Cell, which I tried twice,too. (just to prove I am not a blind fanboy) But the internet would explode and that would be fun.

And of course it would be possible on 1 or 2 DVDs. Don't let you tell different.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

SMcc1887 said:
ALOT OF SH!T. I't cannot be made on 360, and there are even quotes in the game which refer to this. And did u just make this story up... or where's the source?

No, you're wrong.  I guarantee you that you can port MGS 4 to the Xbox 360.  You can do it, period.

A Konami PR rep said that they're looking to release it on the 360 and you're denying it?

TheBigFatJ said:
SMcc1887 said:
ALOT OF SH!T. I't cannot be made on 360, and there are even quotes in the game which refer to this. And did u just make this story up... or where's the source?

No, you're wrong.  I guarantee you that you can port MGS 4 to the Xbox 360.  You can do it, period.

Of course it can be done. It'll have to be heavily downgraded, but it can be done.

Around the Network

MGS4 could never come to the 360 - there are those cutscence that reference blu ray. the entire integrity of the game would be compromised.

if anyone playes mgs4 you will see its a ps game througha nd through.
its full od playstation refrences all through the game, even when u control the metal gear mark 2.

an xbox port would not be the same game it would have to be shrinked down a hell of a lot

it may end up on xbox, but there wouldnt be any point in getting it, i hae the ps3 version and it will remeain the total difinitave version, i wonder how they will get mgo on xbox?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

After the fiasco that was the port of MGS2: Substance to the Xbox, why do it now?

Xen said:
CAL4M1TY said:
If true, well, seeing as this game isn't exactly a hardware pusher, this is a great day for gamers in general, because another AAA title is being made available to be played by more gamers.

Not a hardware pusher? you're high?

Okay, if "more gamers get to enjoy it" then I demand Star Ocean 4, Tales of Vesperia, and Gears of War.

And I hope they give them to you.

MGS4 dropping on the 360 is an exciting prospect.

wasnt xbox fanboys saying mgs4 isnt that good, now if and i doubt it, it comes to xbox it will be great again lol

LBP out soon

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...