By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MGS4 coming to 360?, (PS3/360) fanboys click here

Nah guys, just go to xbox360.ign.com. You'll see it right in the front page.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

ALOT OF SH!T. I't cannot be made on 360, and there are even quotes in the game which refer to this. And did u just make this story up... or where's the source?

libellule said:
the link is broken ???

surprisingly I have heard the same in a french website

BUT, there was nothing to back up their "a PR told us" ...

Well, MGS4 going to xbox360 make sense to me.

1 year timed exclusivty as I predicted.

smbu posted the real link here:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/919/919647p1.html

Who knows if it's real or fake. :P

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

its not possible. metal gear solid 4 runs on a 50gb. In order for it to be on the 360, they would have to down size the game a lot by taking out all the important features of the game. So if there was 360 version and i doubt it, that version would be an epic fail.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

404 fixed.

Around the Network

I suppose if they took 3-4 movies out of it, they could probably shrink it down to a DVD size. Of course, Kojima is a nazi of a game designer, and if he doesn't get his way, he gets pretty pissy.

In other news: Humans are also looking into the possibility of travelling across the universe at the speed of light.

PSN: EDguila

PS3 library:  Motorstorm, Assasin's Creed, Orange Box, Uncharted:DF, Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance:FOM, Rachet & Clank Future:ToD,

Near future: Folklore, SOCOM Confrontation, BioShock, Little Big Planet, Resistance 2.

No confirmation, no credibility.

It'd be great to see it come to X360. Just for the epic fanboy tears.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

If true, well, seeing as this game isn't exactly a hardware pusher, this is a great day for gamers in general, because another AAA title is being made available to be played by more gamers.