By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MGS4 coming to 360?, (PS3/360) fanboys click here

LOL rumors are so much fun

Around the Network

Ohh well here we go again, if it does happen when will it release 2010.

EvilChronos said:
@onyxmeth

Hmmmm well I guess u did get me there, I was about 70/30 that final fantasy 13 wouldnt come to 360 and I was wrong. However square enix did release FF11 on 360 and there have been some square enix rpg's on 360 so thats y i wasnt 100% certain also square-enix has become extremly greedy in the last couple years. In the past u could almost guarantee that if they released an rpg it would be good, not true anymore.... they have changed for the worse as a company. Iam pretty sure there has never been a MGS on xbox right? Iam however 100% certain that mgs4 will not come to 360, pretty much all the statements/facts point to so.

MGS2 was on the Xbox. So like I said, never say never. As long as you keep yourself open to the possibility, you'll never have to look back on your post count(o have someone shove it in your face) and regret the things you wrote. I am of the opinion that it won't come to 360, but I know that it's very possible that it could.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I'd never play a MGS game, but man, I'd love to watch the meltdown and drama from a 360 release. Please be true!

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

It's Impossible, don't get your hopes up 360.

Around the Network

@onyx

Wow hmmm I had no idea. Guess I was wrong. U seem like a fairly intelligent person with a good head on his shoulders... a rare find on game sites.

I still think it stands no chance of coming to 360, but obviously I can be wrong.

My PSN Name is:  EvilChronos    add me if u want :)

END OF GENERATION PREDICTIONS  "9-21-08"

PS3=130M     360=90M     Wii=120M     DS=130M     PSP=70M

Other Prediction: The PS3 will overtake the 360 XMAS of 09  "9-21-08"

I think we would have seen an confirmation of it on TGS.

I think the substance version of the game could be going multi plat.

Mistershine said:
I agree with mrstickball. I don't want the game as such, I just want to watch the internet get destroyed by a billion CAPSLOCK meltdowns.

I wanna see that day!!!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

selnor said:
Euphoria14 said:
selnor said:
Euphoria14 said:

WHOA!!! Selnor, where did you get 8 minutes a chapter from?

It is around 2 1/2-3 minutes tops. Only installation anywhere near 8 minutes was the initial install.

Whoops my bad. Edited post.

We only timed the first install and went to get food and stuff during the others. We assumed they were roughly the same.

SORRY. :) No harm.

You admitted it is was wrong and edited your post.

No harm indeed.

I don't chat with you ever, but when I pick up Fable II I better see you + many others online. Drunk parties in Fable Pubs.

Yeah that will be cool. My gamertag is Goldar. Unfortunatley With family and credit crunch I have to spend most of my money on my 17 month old daughters christmas gifts and paying for bills. So I wont have fable 2 till December 25th but when I do you can show me round the game.

Will do.

I won't start playing the game until sometime in November though as I have a habit of never finishing games and I want to get the most out of LBP before I become absorbed in Fable.

I don't have a Gold account, but I will for Fable II. My username is in my sig.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

EvilChronos said:
@onyx

Wow hmmm I had no idea. Guess I was wrong. U seem like a fairly intelligent person with a good head on his shoulders... a rare find on game sites.

I still think it stands no chance of coming to 360, but obviously I can be wrong.

That's all I'm saying is be open to the possibility. Don't be like the poster above who says it's "impossible". It wasn't impossible for Bioshock to show up on the PS3. It wasn't impossible for Tekken 6 to show up on 360. If Resident Evil 4 could get ported down to PS2 then Konami will be able to find a way to port MGS4 down to the 360. It's just a matter of whether:

1. They want to port it.

2. If there's a secret exclusivity deal with Sony not known to the public.

This is a weird generation, and things are changing in a big way. You can either be in front of the curve or behind it. People don't have to like the changes, just don't be in denial that they are happening.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.