By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MGS4 coming to 360?, (PS3/360) fanboys click here

WHOA!!! Selnor, where did you get 8 minutes a chapter from?

It is around 2 1/2-3 minutes tops. Only installation anywhere near 8 minutes was the initial install.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
EvilChronos said:
Still basically saying the same thing though. He has said it many times yet for some reason u people still think it is possible. It is just as possible as mario on ps3 and halo on wii that was my point.

And the word fool is not a big insult, any site who would ban someone for calling someone a fool needs to really re-examine there ban criteria and then wake up into the real world...

Two thing:

1. While we re-evaluate our ban criteria and wake up into the real world, you may want to stop calling people fools. I wouldn't want you mistakenly banned while the re-evaluation process is going on.

2. I'm pretty sure the last two third party publishers to tell the public that their game wasn't coming to the 360 were Namco and Square-Enix. Never say never friend.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Euphoria14 said:

It is around 2 1/2-3 minutes tops. Only installation anywhere near 8 minutes was the initial install.

Whoops my bad. Edited post.

We only timed the first install and went to get food and stuff during the others. We assumed they were roughly the same.

SORRY. :) No harm.

I don't think that this will happen. But if it did, the meltdown would be epic.

selnor said:
Euphoria14 said:

We only timed the first install and went to get food and stuff during the others. We assumed they were roughly the same.

You admitted it is was wrong and edited your post.

No harm indeed.

I don't chat with you ever, but when I pick up Fable II I better see you + many others online. Drunk parties in Fable Pubs.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Around the Network

who cares anyway, i would prefer GT5

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
who cares anyway, i would prefer GT5

Wish for something possible though, GT is owned by Sony.

I myself would wish for Fable on PS3 but I know it isn't going to happen.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
selnor said:
Euphoria14 said:

You admitted it is was wrong and edited your post.

No harm indeed.

I don't chat with you ever, but when I pick up Fable II I better see you + many others online. Drunk parties in Fable Pubs.

Yeah that will be cool. My gamertag is Goldar. Unfortunatley With family and credit crunch I have to spend most of my money on my 17 month old daughters christmas gifts and paying for bills. So I wont have fable 2 till December 25th but when I do you can show me round the game.

@onyxmeth

Hmmmm well I guess u did get me there, I was about 70/30 that final fantasy 13 wouldnt come to 360 and I was wrong. However square enix did release FF11 on 360 and there have been some square enix rpg's on 360 so thats y i wasnt 100% certain also square-enix has become extremly greedy in the last couple years. In the past u could almost guarantee that if they released an rpg it would be good, not true anymore.... they have changed for the worse as a company. Iam pretty sure there has never been a MGS on xbox right? Iam however 100% certain that mgs4 will not come to 360, pretty much all the statements/facts point to so.

My PSN Name is:  EvilChronos    add me if u want :)

END OF GENERATION PREDICTIONS  "9-21-08"

PS3=130M     360=90M     Wii=120M     DS=130M     PSP=70M

Other Prediction: The PS3 will overtake the 360 XMAS of 09  "9-21-08"

Xen said:
No confirmation, no credibility.

4 ≈ One