By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

its voting day, so MrBubbles expects you all out voting! 

YAY! Conservatives FTW!

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Voting day for which election? (You confused me with the conservatives bit as they're also a UK party, and it took me several seconds to work out there was no election today)

Had another account, Lost it though.. sniff

err? in what country?

I'm voting!

Twice!

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

This is for Canadians!

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
I'm voting!

Twice!

I thought you were a libretarian not a democrat.

To balance it out you should also stop someone from voting.

I don't like how it works. I prefer the Liberal guy running for the riding in my area, but I'd rather Harper stay in power as opposed to Dion. So I was forced to vote Conservative just to keep Dion out.

I just got back from voting!!! im a little concerned about my riding though, since the NDP dropped out because there candidate called someone a "dirty whore that cant get any sex and needs to import men from other countries" on facebook because she supports "war resisters"...so the ndp supporters might all go vote for the liberals and i dont like the liberal candidate...hes a christian minister and i find them to be the most vile intolerant hateful and violent people ive ever met( christian ministers not christians). as well as the fact that if they are working for god they arent really working for me.

the voting people wanted to embarass me and announce that it was my first time voting

Please let it be minority again. The Conservatives and the Liberal leader both suck.

who cares, its Canada...

lol .. jk. Of course you should go vote.