By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 - the fastest selling Playstation brand product in Poland

SCEP announced sales of PS3 after 19 months have exceeded 50k in Poland. It means PS3 achieved this milestone much faster than PS2 (40 months) and PSP (31 months). If we consider PS3 cost almost an average month salary back in 2007 it's even more impressive :-p

Sony moved more than 450k PS2 so far in Poland.

PS3 as only non-hacked system in Poland gains more and more support from publishers. People can enjoy fully localized games even on such early stage of console life (Assassins Creed, Fifa, Dead Space, Fallout 3 etc.)

http://pl.playstation.com/ps3/news/articles/detail/item124516/Sprzeda%C5%BC-PLAYSTATION%C2%AE3-przekroczy%C5%82a-w-Polsce-50-000-sztuk!/

Around the Network

Kinda surprised, It's selling better than ps2.

can anyone make any Polish jokes here?

Howmany Polacks does it take to buy a ps3?

50k in 19 months thats amazing.......

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Everstar said:

I can smell your sarcasm from miles away.

Around the Network
Everstar said:

If you consider x360 will be around 19k after 50 months here than yeah kinda amazing... :-p regards Wii - I have no idea if they will move 50 k lifetime on this holy land.

And here I thought this would be a Sony Defense Force copypasta.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

kber81 said:
Everstar said:

If you consider x360 will be around 19k after 50 months here than yeah kinda amazing... :-p regards Wii - I have no idea if they will move 50 k lifetime on this holy land.

Could i have the link to that =)

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

kber81 said:
Everstar said:

hmm you live in a cave?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Everstar said:
kber81 said:
Everstar said:

Could i have the link to that =)

Sure. We have to wait for an official announcement though. Still way to go ;-D