By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games have caused a substantial impact on your life?

^Farming armor and weapons can take days...literally I had probably couple hundred hours and wasn't even close to finishing the game.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

To be honest I still need to loose some weight, to reach my ideal BMI. (I was very obese, when I started the training.) Maybe I will post some pics, when I finally reach a BMI of 22.

yep thats not even counting the time i have on the PSP versions. Freedom one i only have 80 hours cause i got the game a month before freedom 2 came out. On freedom 2 i have about 600 hours, I just started portable 2 G a few months ago. I' am a little behind on there with only 100 hours. I have been playing burnout paradise, warhawk, MGO, Spore, and I just bought Silent Hill 5 on saturday. I havn't played it yet cause school and work have been killing me and I rented Condemned 2: Blood shot to get me in the mood for Halloween.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

GTA 4 now I to want to be imigrant just like him

Pokemon. Took over my childhood life like no other thing did.. The mario series also, especially Mario 64, never will a game have me in awe like Mario 64..

Around the Network

My interests in general, partly Zelda-games, have given me a lot of courage. People generally tend to call me very brave, and with time I've realized that maybe I am.

I'm the only person I know that stands against peer pressure in all cases (never drink, smoke etc.). I'm not saying that you're a terrible person if you drink or smoke, but I knew a LOT of people who had standards that they were never going to drink, but then did it anyway, whether it was to get a girl, or because they were afraid people wouldn't like them if they didn't.

I also rarely back down from things, I have several things I'm afraid of, but when the opportunity arises I generally stand up against them. For example I was afraid of standing in front of crowds of people and holding for example, speeches, or being in plays. Now I do stand-up comedy from time to time.

So, while it wasn't just Zelda, it did grant me a lot of courage, because that's one of the main themes of the games. It's not that Link has no choice, it's that he choses the really hard path despite it being hard and perilous. So yeah, I guess, that had some effect on me during my life.