By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamespot Dead Space Review : 9/10

gamespot dont give a game 9 easily .. the game should be really superp to give it 9.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
Looking very good.

I may buy this for my GF after she gets Silent Hill 5 beaten.

You buy all your girlfriends games? :-o

Holy...

Tease.

Squilliam said:
mrstickball said:
Looking very good.

Holy...

lol i want to say the same thing before ....... man let her buy a game by herself.

Squilliam said:
mrstickball said:
Looking very good.

Holy...

Mrstickball have you ever considered getting another gf bf...like me? I'll be your concubine for Dead Space...I go to school in San Francisco and am well trained in the gayrma sutra...

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

NNN2004 said:
Squilliam said:
mrstickball said:
Looking very good.

Holy...

lol i want to say the same thing before ....... man let her buy a game by herself.

No, only games girls know about are casual ones like Carnival Games and Wii Music. Better let a real man deal with this kind of stuff, see brotha? ;)

*P.S.: It's a joke.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
NNN2004 said:
Squilliam said:
mrstickball said:
Looking very good.

Holy...

No, only games girls know about are casual ones like Carnival Games and Wii Music. Better let a real man deal with this kind of stuff, see brotha? ;)

*P.S.: It's a joke.

lol maybe ur right because i know a girl only buy games with a cute looking characters & she dont care about the gameplay  ! ... man what the girls think ?

I may just get this on October 23rd instead of Fable 2 and Far Cry 2(will pick up later), however I will not make my mind up until the day, the decision is far too difficult.

Grimjaw!

Tease.

I'm not fond of Gamespots reviews, but Dead Space looks great.

Both the 360 version and the PS3 version have hitherto received an 89 on Metacritic. This game is damn good.