By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft's storage solution - $20 for a 20GB HD or a free 512 MB card

I'm not exactly sure, but I think my free 512mb Memory card might be in the mail already! I just received a shipping notice and tracking number from UPS (via UPS Ground) heading to my parent's house in California. I haven't ordered anything online in the US recently (as I'm in Japan!), so I'm pretty sure that it has to be the 512mb memory card, sweet! I wasn't expecting it to be processed this quickly. The email I got is listed down below(sensitive data removed ;-p):

"This message was sent to you at the request of MS / HARTE HANKS to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact MS / HARTE HANKS directly.

Important Delivery Information

Scheduled Delivery: 21-October-2008

Shipment Detail
Ship To:

Number of Packages 1
UPS Service: GROUND
Weight: 2.0 LBS

Tracking Number:....
"

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

Aaaaand not available for Greece! Shocking!

Ugh, damn.

Thanks for this.

£12.99 in UK which isn't too bad.

Best deal out there

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Here is the current deal for Arcade owners in America-

"Thank you for your information. As an owner of an Xbox 360 Arcade console you are eligible for the following Xbox 360 Memory Upgrade Offer.

Upgrade to a Refurbished 20GB Xbox 360 Hard Drive and 3M of Xbox LIVE Gold for ONLY $29.99!"

So now the used hard drive is $30 and comes with 3 months of something I have no use for. Oh well, MS is charging the same amount as people on Ebay. MS must be making a ton of money off this program.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org