selnor said:
Skeeuk said:
selnor said:
Imperial said:
selnor said:
NNN2004 said:
Bokal said:
NNN2004 said:

others really brainwashed by sony ... PS3 sell even without AAA games !? weird.

I could also say "NA really brainwashed by MS... 360 sell even without AAA games !? weird." But it's only a matter of opinions.

But I could say "NA really brainwashed by MS... 360 sell even without a bluray drive, wifi and a hard drive and you need to pay to play online !? weird."
These one are facts...
Ok... only the good part of the facts, but still facts.

YAH Weird

The thing is the only thing we have to go off to decide which has more AAA games is metacritic and that backs NNN2004 100%. So in effect Bokal yours is opinion and NNN2004 has backing of the majority of opinions which would then equal fact.

Sorry.

Your logical abilities are really weak.

Actually your logic is flawed. How else do you guage AAA titles? Metacritics which is an average of opinions is the only fair way to do it. Otherwise there is no pint EVER discussing AAA titles.

well its metacritic logic thats flawed.

1 game can get 91 based of 40 reviews, then another game can get 87 based of 60 reviews.

ghost recon 2 is a much much better game than ghost recon 1, but according to metacritic ghost recon 1 is the AAA game?

the best reviews come from the gamers, and at the end of this year ps3 would have had the better games in 2008

Well then it's simple really.

1. we use metacritics in our posts which acknowledges it as a fair way to guage a systems titles or

2. we never mention it here again on VGchartz.

We either use it or dont. I will point out that almost everyone here uses it when it suits them. But when anyone mentions how many the 360 has over PS3, people start saying all this rubbish. You either USE it, or NEVER use it.

Imperial

Bokal

Sheeuk.

I hope to never see you mention metacritic again in favour of a PS3 game.

Read my sig. Metacritic is flawed.

I think using it comparably is flawed. I think we should use it situationally.

Basically comparing games to each other is stupid when you consider the same people and same amount didn't review each game. But when talking about a specific game then it would be fine.

LOL MATURE  when u get a 360 u will know why the 360 version always get higher scores.

Around the Network
NNN2004 said:
LOL MATURE said:
selnor said 

1. we use metacritics in our posts which acknowledges it as a fair way to guage a systems titles or

We either use it or dont. I will point out that almost everyone here uses it when it suits them. But when anyone mentions how many the 360 has over PS3, people start saying all this rubbish. You either USE it, or NEVER use it.

Imperial

Bokal

Sheeuk.

Basically comparing games to each other is stupid when you consider the same people and same amount didn't review each game. But when talking about a specific game then it would be fine.

LOL MATURE  when u get a 360 u will know why the 360 version always get higher scores.

And when you get a ps3 and play uncharted you will scratch your head and wonder why it isn't 90+ on metacritic.

LOL MATURE said:
NNN2004 said:
LOL MATURE said:
selnor said 

Imperial

Bokal

Sheeuk.

And when you get a ps3 and play uncharted you will scratch your head and wonder why it isn't 90+ on metacritic.

lol i already have  .. & i have uncharted also & if u dont belive me go check my name on VGchartz trophy league ... & still the 360 have better line of games & superp graphics because i test both and u dont ....... yah got ya .

NNN2004 said:
LOL MATURE said:

lol i already have  .. & i have uncharted also & if u dont belive me go check my name on VGchartz trophy league ... & still the 360 have better line of games & superp graphics because i test both and u dont ....... yah got ya .

then you see how generalizing with opinions is a stupid thing to do.

NHL '09 is not 90+ title on the 360. Case closed. Look at the only reviewers that scored both games and you will see they actually scored ps3 game higher.

Metacritic is flawed.

LOL MATURE said:
NNN2004 said:
LOL MATURE said:

NHL '09 is not 90+ title on the 360. Case closed. Look at the only reviewers that scored both games and you will see they actually scored ps3 game higher.

Metacritic is flawed.

but this is only one game .. whats about the other games ?

Around the Network
NNN2004 said:
LOL MATURE said:
NNN2004 said:
LOL MATURE said:

Metacritic is flawed.

but this is only one game .. whats about the other games ?

what about the others? not many others are 90+ on metacritic so they dont matter in this convo. the only other one is orange box... and we all know about that one. I was just giving one (out of many) reason why comparing games using metacritic is flawed.

360 fell like a mango tree

Ps3 ever unchanging.

Guess no price cuts from sony now

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

LOL MATURE said:
NNN2004 said:
LOL MATURE said:

Metacritic is flawed.

LOL  Mature. Massive fail going on with your sig and the use of metacritic. Your point about Metacritic being flawed is right but in favour of PS3 not against.

First off your sig says NHL 360 90% - WRONG it's 89% from the critics (you seem to be going off users which is biased)

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/nhl09?q=nhl%2009

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/nhl09?q=nhl%2009

Also PS3 has had 21 reviews and 360 had 32. That would make it way harder for 360 to get high score. It has far more chance of hitting lower scores as it had an extra 11 reviews.

I love the way you try to make a point in your sig and get it all wrong.

Metacritic for NHL 09 is as follows.

PS3 - 89% 21 reviews

360 89% 32 reviews

selnor said:
LOL MATURE said:
NNN2004 said:
LOL MATURE said:

Metacritic is flawed.

LOL  Mature. Massive fail going on with your sig and the use of metacritic. Your point about Metacritic being flawed is right but in favour of PS3 not against.

First off your sig says NHL 360 90% - WRONG it's 89% from the critics (you seem to be going off users which is biased)

Also PS3 has had 21 reviews and 360 had 32. That would make it way harder for 360 to get high score. It has far more chance of hitting lower scores as it had an extra 11 reviews.

PS3 - 89% 21 reviews

360 89% 32 reviews

LOL MATURE  dont be a fan and open ur eyes .... why u cant accept the truth ?

selnor said:
LOL MATURE said:
NNN2004 said:
LOL MATURE said:

Metacritic is flawed.

PS3 - 89% 21 reviews

360 89% 32 reviews 

considering my post is about someones sig quoting gamerankings (and i even made a thread about it)... you would be correct if it were about metacritic. when i say metacritic is flawed I mean anytype of site similiar to it.