By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Staude said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
spidey_77 said:
Actually its the most expensive console if you add in wireless adapter + 3 years of XBL. So its pretty amazing ;)

It does come with backwards compatibility tho. With the ps3, you have to add 130€ for a ps2.

Ah, the hidden costs of the ps3. Something the ps fans always fail to mention.

yes for like 5 games..

It's the same as adding a xbox to the price of a 360... oh wait you can't it's not on the market anymore.

5 games?

Woah woah. The first rule of spin is that you must spin something that is true. Otherwise you are lying and that gets you bad rep =/

Try again please.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

God damn people are just bashing microsoft in here=/

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Better luck with your next price cut, Microsoft. I'm sure we won't have to wait long.

Okay I read through this thread and I am confused. So many attacks from both sides. I thought PS30 fans were meant to be ganging up against the Wii to attack it. Why are you attacking each other? Has a concensus been reached that Wii cannot be beaten and so instead of ganging up to fight a losing battle you have decided to face off against each other?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

tuoyo said:
Okay I read through this thread and I am confused. So many attacks from both sides. I thought PS30 fans were meant to be ganging up against the Wii to attack it. Why are you attacking each other? Has a concensus been reached that Wii cannot be beaten and so instead of ganging up to fight a losing battle you have decided to face off against each other?

Consensus is that Wii success won't affect development of good titles for PS360 ( we'll miss the niche jrpg Soriku is so fond off but that's about the extent) so we don't care about the Wii anymore :P

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
blazinhead89 said:

So Much Micro$oft and 360 spin

WHAT THE HELL? microsoft spin?

you clearly are blind...

I ment defending M$ and 360.

Bitmap Frogs said:
spidey_77 said:
Actually its the most expensive console if you add in wireless adapter + 3 years of XBL. So its pretty amazing ;)

It does come with backwards compatibility tho. With the ps3, you have to add 130€ for a ps2.

Ah, the hidden costs of the ps3. Something the ps fans always fail to mention.

The 360 plays PS2 games?

This is the weakest, most pathetic argument ever. I can only think that you were being sarcastic.

The PS3 doesn't play SNES games, you have to add £20 for a SNES.

Ah, the hidden costs of the PS3.

Are you being serious? I think one can easily infer that he is referring to the 360 being BC with the original Xbox and not the PS2. This, however, is not entirely true. Whilst the 360 is BC, it is not BC with all of the Xbox games.

@Jackson50,

yes but nobody care about playing xbox original games because nobody bought a Xbox1 !!!!

people want to play PS2 and PSX game

100% PS3 say hi for PSX games.

Some PS3 say hi for PS2 games.

Time to Work !

Confession time... this thread was too long to read, but luckily I could easily imagine the replies...

OT 360 ain't dying, yes its pretty poor it can't outsell a much more expensive console with less games but then its brand image is not as good and MS just can't seem to work out how to develop a brand in multiple countries with different cultures so its not really a surprise, yes PS3 should outsell 360 in Others when all is said and done, yes PS3 sales are still not great either and it needs LBP, etc. like now (and probably a modest price cut).

Oh and 'Others' is surely not 'Sonyland' but 'Nintendoland' right now?

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...