By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The new 360 bundles are out.

No Vesperia bundle = FAILED ATTEMPT AT A BUNDLE.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
mibuokami said:
oh common :( thats internet lazy at work, I'm a sloth not a racist.

I hereby make my apologies to any Japanese ethnic and Japanese nationals that fnid the term 'Japs' offensive. Happy? :p

I didin't think you meant it, lol, I was just making note.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

i think m$ should have put fable 2 in the elite bundle and banjo 3 in the pro bundle and viva pinata 2 in the arcade. those 3 bundles would sell very well i think.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

The bundles are aimed at parents buying a console for their kids for Christmas, so it makes sense for those games to be bundled. They make another bundle for older people who buy the console for themselves.

Jo21 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
This gens best console IMO is now the cheapest in the market. Talk about a bargain.

gamecube was the cheapest last generation too, that didn't worked.

Yes but Nintendo didn't have 3 different models did they(Gamecube also withered against the power of the Xbox 1), and they also didn't have the money like MS and Sony did they, this is no comparison..

------------------------------------------------------------------

And these games are great considering that they add no more to the price of the machine another good move by MS

Around the Network

This is the most insane bundle of all time.

I bought it yesterday for 200 euros. The games have a value of basically 100 euro's. And they're good too.

So for just 100 euros I got a 360 machine, a 60gb harddrive, a wireless controller, a headset and an HD cable!

Unbelievable.

The PSTWO is almost 100 euro's here, with NOTHING included.

A 20gb harddrive for the 360 is almost 100 euros here alone.

It's completely insane what a bargain this is. It's just too bad most people won't realize or care.

I think Indy is a great choice, but Panda is redundant for Indy. They need something a little more hardcore, imho. Great deal tho...you get Indy for free, and THAT'S a fun game...played it on the Wii with my 4 year old.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

colonelstubbs said:
Not the best games to be bundle really

True, but this bundle is aimed at the casual gamers. They're trying to get more kids and elderly to buy a XBox 360, thats why they included those games. I though Viva Pinata or even Kameo would have been a better choice then Kung Fu Panda.

'gaming till I'm gone'

i got the arcade the other day and it came with Sonic Tennis.
i thought I would hate it, but I LIKE it.
my kids like it too.

As much as those games don't appeal to me (although I must admit I enjoy the lego games) they make sense when you take into account the new xbox experience. Hopefully this bundle is a success.