By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom willing to work hard to bring Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom to the West

i hope it comes to the states, i want too play as casshan: robot hunter now. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

It'd be good if it did indeed come.

awesome simply awesome, capcom do it

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

No way in hell this will ever make it stateside. There are probably half a dozen companies who would want a piece of the profit and that means Capcom won't stand to make enough. I am glad they are trying, but this is likely a fruitless endeavor.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

i'll probaly buy it if it actually does, tho i doubt it.

Around the Network

hmm..I don't know..would be nice if they did though

I see no problem with bringing over JUS either..

it's the manga license..right?..not game..or anime..ugh

fucked up patents and licenses..

I hope so. It looks way better than Street Fighter IV :3

Quick, whats Legal Licensing Issue Man's weakness. Maybe it's the weapon you earn from defeating Mr. Spiked Wall Man http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=NcHR3HizRTA.

My guess its the Objection Beam "Insert Awesome Phoenix Wright Picture here."

Joking aside, I hope this games comes stateside. If we are lucky, maybe some of the licenses are expired. Even though I'm not big on fighting games, I would definitely buy this game if it was released in America.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Hey! I've read that before. There's hope, I agree. Still that 1 guy is willing to =/= it's gonna happen.

I don't know if that comment was made to calm the waters there at Capcom-Unity, since the hatred towards them mainly by Wii, DS and PS3 fans is very big.
If what he said was just a lie and an attempt to calm the waters for a while, then they will be majorly screwed once people find out that he was lying.

Otherwise it can be good news and the game should be localized pretty fast considering it doesn't have too much text to be translated. I'd say 10% chances of it coming to America.

@Soriku: You say I should import, well importing here is extremely expensive and tough to do. Also I don't understand Japanese, so it will become a chore playing the game rather than enjoying it.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

I don't really think Capcom is going to go through the legal mess to get this game stateside, but I hope they do. Either way, I'm ready to import it come December 11 since it's easy enough to play imports on the Wii.

Phoenix Wright also needs to be in this game.