By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 battered PS3 in the US last month, says Pachter

Phrancheyez said:
KatinJin said:
Wii 600k
360 300k
PS3 175k

My guess, probably not off by too much this month.

for the month?..

That looks like 2 weeks of Wii/360 and a week and a half of PS3.

Patcher only gives estimates for the USA - i think you are thinking world wide.

Around the Network

wasnt this the gu whp said wed be seeing 1 million a month? im guessing he meant worldwide

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

If 360 only does 300K in a 5 week month with a huge price drop, when it did more than 200K last month, which was just 4 weeks, that's terrible numbers.

Anything less than 400K would be pathetic.

GTAIV08 said:
i believe the 360 is half the price of the ps3! so this is obvious! anyhow pachters preditcions always turn upside down and the way he talks pises me off. talks like he knows everything when all hes doing his talking out of his ass!

So who's alt account is this one?

I mean woah at the posting history.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

All those Wii sales..WTF are people buying on that? Nevermind...i guess all they do is play Wiifit and wiisports.

---

Around the Network

You would hope they would at half the price on of the PS3. The Ps3 is doing a great job considering its price overall

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Microsoft are under the impression that no gaming markets exist outside America.

placidcasual said:

Microsoft are under the impression that no gaming markets exist outside America.

Yes that is why they have a ton of JRPGs on there consle and are dopping the price WW. DOnt just say random shit when you have no idea what your talking about.

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

placidcasual said:

Someone needs to tell the Japanese fast!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Less than double the amount after such a price drop is no battering. I don't care how you dress it up, it just isn't.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups