By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My TGS 2008 Pics

SHMUPGurus said:
Xen said:
konnichiwa said:
Grahamhsu said:
konnichiwa said:
That lightning cosplay is bad? Some of you would be shocked if you ever go to a cosplay convention....=p.

why would you submit yourself to such torture....

Because of the ones that are great, all those girls who cosplay in characters that you love so much! (and between you and me if you ever had cosplay sex you never want to do something else anymore...).

I wish.

Hmmm, I wonder which would be sexier:

- Sephiroth x Cloud;
- Sora x Kari;
- Yuna x Rikku?

How to derail a thread! xD

Sephiroth and Cloud? so, you're a supporter of the "Cloud is gay" theory? well... I wouldn't want to see or hear that. Lol.

Riku x Kairi is underage... so meh.

But Yuna x Rikku... you bastard... I wish you hadn't said that... *goes on Hentai search*

Around the Network
Xen said:
SHMUPGurus said:

- Sephiroth x Cloud;
- Sora x Kari;
- Yuna x Rikku?

Sephiroth and Cloud? so, you're a supporter of the "Cloud is gay" theory? well... I wouldn't want to see or hear that. Lol.

But Yuna x Rikku... you bastard... *goes on Hentai search*

Haha, it did all sound disturbing, but that was kind of the point here. Most anime heroes and stuff are underrage, same for RPG characters... so konnichiwa is the one we have to look with a ''o___O?'' face! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Serious_frusting said:
erm did you take these picks yourself if so how big was the crowds arround each game like. the top 5 games with a ruff estimate on the buzz and the crowd size or waiting line for the game.

Thanks in advance

Yep, I did take the pics.  The Japanese made games are of course much more crowded.  Many of the games hyped in the West (like FPS games) were very short waits and half of the people in line were foreigners.  The SE games and Biohazard were definitely the most hyped games.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

SHMUPGurus said:
Xen said:
SHMUPGurus said:

- Sephiroth x Cloud;
- Sora x Kari;
- Yuna x Rikku?

Haha, it did all sound disturbing, but that was kind of the point here. Most anime heroes and stuff are underrage, same for RPG characters... so konnichiwa is the one we have to look with a ''o___O?'' face! xD

Meh... you can give that look to me as well

Sorry for derailing your thread, Evangelion.

SHMUPGurus said:
Xen said:
konnichiwa said:
Grahamhsu said:
konnichiwa said:
That lightning cosplay is bad? Some of you would be shocked if you ever go to a cosplay convention....=p.

why would you submit yourself to such torture....

Because of the ones that are great, all those girls who cosplay in characters that you love so much! (and between you and me if you ever had cosplay sex you never want to do something else anymore...).

I wish.

- Sephiroth x Cloud;
- Sora x Kari;
- Yuna x Rikku?

- Sephiroth x Cloud: = Eww... No Homo DO NOT WANT... Now... Tifa x Cloud = gigity...gooo....

- Sora x Kari: = I'd lulz alot.

- Yuna x Rikku: = Holy.............. >.>

Around the Network
FinalEvangelion said:
Serious_frusting said:
erm did you take these picks yourself if so how big was the crowds arround each game like. the top 5 games with a ruff estimate on the buzz and the crowd size or waiting line for the game.

Thanks in advance

Yep, I did take the pics. The Japanese made games are of course much more crowded. Many of the games hyped in the West (like FPS games) were very short waits and half of the people in line were foreigners. The SE games and Biohazard were definitely the most hyped games.

thanks I just was wondering though if square enix was like the most hyped then how come you said that Level 5 won tgs overall

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

@Final Evangelion, if I ever wanted to go visit Japan for TGS do you think it'd be worth it? How was the overall experience, was there a lot to do, play, see? Of course I'd be there longer than for just TGS.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Serious_frusting said:
FinalEvangelion said:
Serious_frusting said:

Thanks in advance

Yep, I did take the pics. The Japanese made games are of course much more crowded. Many of the games hyped in the West (like FPS games) were very short waits and half of the people in line were foreigners. The SE games and Biohazard were definitely the most hyped games.

thanks I just was wondering though if square enix was like the most hyped then how come you said that Level 5 won tgs overall

I personally think Level 5 had the best showing, but SE still has the popular name.  It was somewhat of a joke referring to the L5 boothbabes.

@Grahamhsu - It's definitely worth it as long as it's a trip to Japan for many things.  I enjoyed the show alot.  The only bad thing was lines and crowds.  But, that's expected.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

SHMUPGurus said:
Xen said:
SHMUPGurus said:

- Sephiroth x Cloud;
- Sora x Kari;
- Yuna x Rikku?

There is nothing wrong with +16/18 girls doing cosplay off characters who are in the game/anime/movie 14 and make love with them!

X_X.  Wait now it does...Damned you!

Konnichiwa and his strange obsessions of wanting to do people dressed as 14 year old animated characters.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.