By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii Music - off to a slow start in Japan?

Hanafuda..you're trolling again!!! whooo!!

what a laugh..I still remember your Wii fit: hit or miss

thread.. XDDD LOL

you always wanna make Nintendo look bad..

but I gotcha bastard ^_~

Around the Network

Holy crow on a sundae... that'll be $5.00 Mr. Fuda

Good thing I read the other posts a lot of "in your face" was going on.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Malachi said:

Not everybody like to make fool of themself everytime they open their mouth, anybody that tell you they know how well Wii Music will sell is talking out of their ass. I doubt even Nintendo got a clue.

Don't try to spin the linked post you made, you were dead wrong, end of the story. So were you about Galaxy, it's at .99 million in Japan, or do you want to tell me it won't sell .01 million more? Say so, so we can add it to all the other time your were wrong.

Nobody going to take anything you say seriously, at this point your credibility is probably less than that Patcher guy, and that saying something.

Too bad Famitsu had it at only 912,746 as of July 9th. Really don't see it selling 90k in last 3 months.

kamil said:
Malachi said:

Not everybody like to make fool of themself everytime they open their mouth, anybody that tell you they know how well Wii Music will sell is talking out of their ass. I doubt even Nintendo got a clue.

Don't try to spin the linked post you made, you were dead wrong, end of the story. So were you about Galaxy, it's at .99 million in Japan, or do you want to tell me it won't sell .01 million more? Say so, so we can add it to all the other time your were wrong.

Nobody going to take anything you say seriously, at this point your credibility is probably less than that Patcher guy, and that saying something.

Too bad Famitsu had it at only 912,746 as of July 9th. Really don't see it selling 90k in last 3 months.

who cares?..we were talking about total sales..not on 3 months..newb ^_^ welcome to VGchartz..have a fine day

I was really disappointed by WiiMusic. I felt sorry for the people who had to demo it. I predict it will probably be a smash hit for that reason alone.
Patapon is a great music / rhythm game. WillMusic should ba a Patapon rip off.

The urge to play is a terrible thing to waste.

Around the Network

@kamil: Too bad Famitsu =/= Media Create =/= VGChartz. If you don't trust this site's number, why bother?

And since when is 900k+ a bad number for Japan o.O
It handedly outsold the previous home console Mario game...

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

@trestres: Give me MC numbers if you have them. If trust vgchartz numbers but I trust Famitsu more (as almost everyone do).

I've never said 900k is a bad number but from the point of beating 1 mil those 80k less make a difference.

LOL...no preorders...okay..

because casuals..and non-gamers will DEF stand in line and preorder a game...because they are non-gamers..right..perfect sense..

nice strain of logic?

I think it's really unfair to say Hanafuda is wrong "all the time".

He made a lot of good points about what's happening in Japanese gaming market and I think he make a very valuable contribution to this forum because we hear too much crap from people who has no clue about Japan but like to pretend that he knows everything.

Before you attacking a person who live in Japan and can read Japanese commenting about the gaming industry in Japan, why not clam down a little bit and leave the decision of whether you want to absorb this piece of information to yourself. Don't be impulsive and say something that you think is smart but may make you look extremely stupid in the future. I still remember a mod who used to talk trash about the PSP on the weekly basis every time the new Japan sale data were posted before the launch of PSP-2000 and MHP-2G. That was a funny experience.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Wii Music is destined to be a great success now that hanafuda is doubting it.