By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I got a PSP 3000 today...

At Best Buy in Framingham, MA. It's indeed lighter and the screen contrast and colors are better. The firmware version is 4.20 and the XMB background is yellow/orange. The edges are also slightly curved, feels more confortable IMHO. I haven't tested the mic yet.

Eduardo

Around the Network

what are the diffrences ,,,does it now come with motion controls?

no motion controls, better screen, slightly less battery charge (about 20 minutes I believe), bit smaller, and a mic are the differences I believe. and the background is random, you can change it to a different color if you want or download a different theme. what games did you get with it? I would suggest GoW:CoO, it isn't the best GoW game, but it is the best on psp. Daxter is also fun though the controls gets some getting used to, CC:FF7 is hit or miss but if you liked FF7 you should get it.

edit: I see from your games list you got Castlevania, I have heard some good things about it.  Haven't heard much of the other games you got though, or heard of them at all.

Congratulations, did you get a bundle?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

@Cwbys21 -- battery charge is about the same. Give or take a few minutes on max brightness.

Around the Network

does this mean if i go into gamestop used psp's(original) will be cheaper since a new model came out?

congrates

i want a psp, recetly i bought a ds for my sons birthday i tried to talk him into getting a psp but he wanted ds only. the ds is now on sale on ebay its one of the worst gaming consoles iver ever had. i will never buy one again

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
i want a psp, recetly i bought a ds for my sons birthday i tried to talk him into getting a psp but he wanted ds only. the ds is now on sale on ebay its one of the worst gaming consoles iver ever had. i will never buy one again

wow this is the best hidden sarcasm i have ever read. It even beats Rol!

congratz Skeeuk!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

damn i want one badly, but in the UK i cant even preorder it, hopefully it will be out this week.