By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Fragile Trailer

Great art direction, 2009 will be a hell of year financially for me to buy all this games for wii and DS.

Around the Network

For me, Japanese dubs and English subtitles. That's how I like it in my Anime.

Xen said:

Same here. And if the game doesn't come with Japanese voices, then Undub is the way to go

zexen_lowe said:
Xen said:

Same here. And if the game doesn't come with Japanese voices, then Undub is the way to go

I hope theres an option to use english dub and japanese dub just like Namco did with DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:
I wonder if the unique theme of this game will be ruined by horrible dubbing if its localized in the west -_-

I HOPE NOT :(

I agree with you. If they have voice acting like they did in Eternal Sonata, I may just have to puke. That was the worst voice acting in a JRPG for the west ever. I hated it so much in fact that it pretty much ruined the entire game for me.

Just kiss the tip.

Around the Network

Oh and by the way, the game is looking quite nice so far. I hope it turns out well. The battle in the TGS video where the main characeter fought the giant dog thing didn't look very good. The dog acted like it was 1996 all over again. Turning in a circular fashion a la Resident Evil 1.

Just kiss the tip.

Arkk said:
yushire said:
I wonder if the unique theme of this game will be ruined by horrible dubbing if its localized in the west -_-

I agree with you. If they have voice acting like they did in Eternal Sonata, I may just have to puke. That was the worst voice acting in a JRPG for the west ever. I hated it so much in fact that it pretty much ruined the entire game for me.

Sorry for asking, but is Eternal Sonata's dubbing reall THAT BAD? Sorry, never own a xbox 360...

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Arkk said:
yushire said:

But didn't ES come with japanese voice option? I read somewhere that it did

Arkk said:
Oh and by the way, the game is looking quite nice so far. I hope it turns out well. The battle in the TGS video where the main characeter fought the giant dog thing didn't look very good. The dog acted like it was 1996 all over again. Turning in a circular fashion a la Resident Evil 1.

I think I see what you mean... I've search and seen the gameplay videos and it really look like stale. But there are more time for the developers to tweak this...

E3 2010- Tape runs out

zexen_lowe said:
J.U.N.O said:
So anybody knows what this game is about?

Seems like it's tri-Crescendo's take on Shin Megami Tensei, with a post-apocalyiptic world, but not as dark-looking as SMT. We haven't seen any combat yet, though

Ah, so this is what they've been doing since Eternal Sonata.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.