By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Fragile Trailer

yushire said:
Anyway I like it when they focus on REAL "love story" this time and not saving the world theme that we've seen often in JRPGS ^^

And I dont like that the hero dont have romantic relationship with the leading lady on JRPGS

I think it's a double-edged sword. If it's done well, like in FFX, it adds a lot to the story (the awesome ending of FFX proves this). If it's done not so good (like in Rogue Galaxy, where it wasn't pathetic, but it was not very well developed), it can bring the story down

Around the Network

OMG!

A cat! o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Xen said:
yushire said:
Anyway I like it when they focus on REAL "love story" this time and not saving the world theme that we've seen often in JRPGS ^^

And I dont like that the hero dont have romantic relationship with the leading lady on JRPGS

QFT dude. That's one of the reasons I love FFX and FF VI so much.

Yeah, thats what im thinking too, thats  why  Final fantasy X is my favorite next to Final fantasy VI but I just hope the ending of this game will not be like as Final Fantasy X though if you know what I mean

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

zexen_lowe said:
yushire said:

I think it's a double-edged sword. If it's done well, like in FFX, it adds a lot to the story (the awesome ending of FFX proves this). If it's done not so good (like in Rogue Galaxy, where it wasn't pathetic, but it was not very well developed), it can bring the story down

This is the one who made Persona and Shin Megami Tensei we're discussing about, I think they will not make games that will disappoint though theres still a JRPG that will surpass the story of Final Fantasy X, which is sad because there arent for awhile now...

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

yushire said:
Xen said:
yushire said:

QFT dude. That's one of the reasons I love FFX and FF VI so much.

Yeah, thats what im thinking too, thats  why  Final fantasy X is my favorite next to Final fantasy VI but I just hope the ending of this game will not be like as Final Fantasy X though if you know what I mean

I know it 4 times :P

Around the Network
Xen said:

LOL atleast Final Fantasy X have a follow up sequel too bad the game itself(Final Fantasy X-2) was average...

Anyway, I think this game is drama oriented the song alone reminds me of Sutike Da Ne.

I feel like crying right now watching the trailer. Yeah, Im a drama queen so what? LOL

E3 2010- Tape runs out

yushire said:
zexen_lowe said:
yushire said:

This is the one who made Persona and Shin Megami Tensei we're discussing about, I think they will not make games that will disappoint though theres still a JRPG that will surpass the story of Final Fantasy X, which is sad because there arent for awhile now...

But Fragile is made by tri-Crescendo (Eternal Sonata, Baten Kaitos), not Atlus

yushire said:
Xen said:

LOL atleast Final Fantasy X have a follow up sequel too bad the game itself(Final Fantasy X-2) was average...

Anyway, I think this game is drama oriented the song alone reminds me of Sutike Da Ne.

I feel like crying right now watching the trailer. Yeah, Im a drama queen so what? LOL

Doom and gloom RPG's ftw.

zexen_lowe said:
yushire said:

But Fragile is made by tri-Crescendo (Eternal Sonata, Baten Kaitos), not Atlus

OH sorry, I just read a post that this game was made by the one who made Persona not on this site in particular sorry about that...

E3 2010- Tape runs out

I wonder if the unique theme of this game will be ruined by horrible dubbing if its localized in the west -_-

I HOPE NOT :(

E3 2010- Tape runs out