By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eurogamer LBP Review - 11:59 TODAY! (UK Time)

skip said:

wow some of the comments on the reveiw are retarded.

From review comments:

So no 10/10 eh?, Halo 3 is still better. MGS4 was a big old flop, and so is the "other" big PS3 game of 2008. 2008 Year of the PS3...lol, the game is a flop, it's official.

For all the PS3 fans that will post after this message I say this to you. Better luck in 2009, Xbox 360 beat you down and made you cry in 2008. FFXIII goes to 360, Tekken 6 goes to 360. MGS4 and LBP flop on the only review site that matters. Gears of war 2 will show you how to reach the high scores you dream of every night while you stroke your Blu-ray thingy,

I'm off to bed, this score is going to keep my smiling all day tomorrow, why?, because Halo 3 scored better. Every one of your tears makes me smile PS3 owners, so cry , cry like you've never cried over a review score before. Remember all the nights you looked at LBP , getting your hopes up for a good game. Well now those hopes and dreams are gone so tell us how it feels.Think of how butt hurt you are right now, let it all out PS3 owners,

so much floppage, this will not end well.

---------

FLOP FLOP FLOP

i got a ps3 and definately wont be buying this sort of shiit

i rather have socom

oh yes forgot to say

FLOP FLOP FLOP

---------

Well you can go and laugh at that comment. According to him I guess Gears was a flop too. Eurogamer gave it an 8/10. I thought Gears was better than Halo 3.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
^ I loved the level where you needed to hop over the spinning tie. I loved starting off and slapping my opponents off the platform and reaping the rewards.

Regardless of what anyone says, users or reviewers, this game is by far one of the best I have played in a very long time. I mean a VERY LONG time.

Me and my girlfriend both love this game.

Yeah you kept bitch slapping me of the Elevator :P. And Demons skull was Great.

DMeisterJ said:
AAA Status confirmed!!

They gave MGS4 a 7/10, and it was AAA

So this game must be AAAAA game!!!!!!!

w00t.

There goes my nightmare that this game would be critically panned.

DmeisterJ gets PS3 confirmed?

blazinhead89 said:
Euphoria14 said:
^ I loved the level where you needed to hop over the spinning tie. I loved starting off and slapping my opponents off the platform and reaping the rewards.

Regardless of what anyone says, users or reviewers, this game is by far one of the best I have played in a very long time. I mean a VERY LONG time.

Damn right!!! I made you my biotch that night.

"What you wanna ride up?"

"Yes please."

"I don't think so."

SMACK!!!

Hahaha.

Contruction level was pretty good too. Pulling people off the screen with jetpacks on.

Game of the Year no doubt. It is pretty much the only original title this year. That alone solidified GOTY in my opinion.

Oct. 21st you become my biotch once again. GET READY!!!

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

@DmeisterJ

Get.A.PS3

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I'm manually translating Meristation review's last paragraph:

http://www.meristation.com/v3/des_analisis.php?pic=PS3&id=cw48e78e0b1dfdf&idj=cw45efa291376a6&idp=&tipo=art&c=1&pos=5

Estamos ante un juego especial, único, el resultado de ver a un grupo pequeño, extremadamente creativo, contar con los medios y recursos para ejecutar un concepto arriesgado y diferente, usando elementos que simplemente no estaba disponibles hace unos años, como es la posibilidad de crear comunidades virtuales.entorno a una idea o un objetivo. Little Big Planet es, dicho simplemente, una genialidad, una prueba evidente de la grandeza de los videojuegos, un título universal que puede ser disfrutado por mayores y pequeños -es más, debe ser disfrutado por mayores y pequeños, es el mejor juego posible para disfrutar con un hijo-, un juego que ofrece mucho tanto para los más expertos y dedicados como para los más novatos, o con un tiempo limitado. En resumen, Media Molecule nos ha regalado uno de los juegos más importantes de la historia del medio, por lo que ofrece y por cómo lo ofrece, creando un antes y un después que muchos estudios y grandes compañías van a tener que tener en cuenta en el futuro si quieren llegar a lo más alto.

We've got here a special, unique game, the result of seeing a small, extramely crative group have the means and resources to execute a risky and different concept, using elements that simply weren't available some years ago, like the possibilty of creating virtual communities around and idea or an objective. LBP is, simply, a genius idea, an universal title that can be enjoyed by children and adults (more so, it must be enjoyed by children and adults, it's the best game to enjoy with a son), a game that offers a lot to both the most expert and hardcore and the newcomers or those who have little time. In short, MM has gifted us one of the most important games in history, for what if offers and for how it offers it, creating a before-and-after that a lot of studios and big companies will have to take into account in the future if they want to reach the top.

9.5/10

These comments are funny as hell. Thanks for the topic.

Pixel Art can be fun.

This game did the almost impossible.

I am putting Fable II on hold until I am sick of LBP.

Sorry Fable II.

I still adore you.

Currently playing:

@zexen_lowe

wow thanks for doing that...

I hope all these great reviews lead to astronomical sales!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Euphoria14 said:
blazinhead89 said:
Euphoria14 said:

Damn right!!! I made you my biotch that night.

"What you wanna ride up?"

"Yes please."

"I don't think so."

SMACK!!!

Hahaha.

Contruction level was pretty good too. Pulling people off the screen with jetpacks on.

Game of the Year no doubt. It is pretty much the only original title this year. That alone solidified GOTY in my opinion.

Oct. 21st you become my biotch once again. GET READY!!!

lol.It's 24th for Europe, 21st for US. FFS :(. Anyway, i'll have a blast messing about online (it's a change from competative games online )