By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eurogamer LBP Review - 11:59 TODAY! (UK Time)

leo-j said:
I still think an 8 for MGS4 is outrages, especially after giving HALO 3 a 10.

==> wow,

I just remembered these assholes gave a 10/10 to Halo3 ... amazing ....

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Hmm, they really came down hard for several paragraphs on the main point of LBP...
I guess their reasoning is that community levels justify the general inability to create anything meaningful...?

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Hmm... Kinda surprised, i expected a 7/10. We know they are biased, but 9/10 is great score.

Bit from the Review:

Amidst all this big talk though, one of the game's big ideas got lost in the chatter: an idea that will probably mean more to more people than any of the Game 3.0 posturing and theorising, or the daringly ambitious online features, or the astonishing freedom of the creative tools. LittleBigPlanet sets out to resurrect the simple fun of a game you control with left, right and jump. It sets out to make the side-scrolling platform game relevant and exciting again. And it succeeds.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Good game by the sounds of things.

Not quite Halo 3 quality, but still an excellent title.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
alfredofroylan said:
Well this was short... but believe it or not there people complaining on the forum. I think that the worst thing for a game is a "10" because there're no such thing as a perfect game. But I'm waiting for my SackboyKratos

Eurogamer had no issues handing out 10's for Halo 3 and the 360 version of GTA 4. Oddly, I can't find a single review from the on the PS3 version.

No complaints though as a 9 is still great an in my opinion (be gentle people) Little Big Planet brings much more fun than the other two titles mentioned above.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Torillian said:
I know you'll hate me Darth. But an 8 for MGS4 is legitimate. All about opinions dude. Not like they rated it a 3.

I'd hate them less if they hadn't given Halo 3 a 10/10

If they gave that game a 10.....then MGS4 definetely deserves a 10!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hmmm.... 9/10, well it is peoples opinion.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

The single player story is 20 levels. The review doesnt say how long it takes but it doesnt sound too long. Obviously, we all knew LBP's main selling point was creating levels and playing other peoples levels but it sounds quite hard to build a fun level by yourself. So PS3 owners will check PSN every week or so for the most popular levels which should be really fun.

All in all, nice review and is the first game that makes me wish I had a PS3 right now. I predict this is the 2nd 90+ exclusive game for the PS3.

OMG,

Eurogamer people on forum are moron ???

THIS is amazing, the comments are pure crap.

In some french website that I read they will be banlisted at "100%"

Time to Work !